<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yay1:
    100% sure: 2 variants of i185

and possible: ki61 (2 or 3 variants) and lagg3 and yak modifications. At least I heard from Oleg that the last two are in making. And creator of ki61s said that they (ki61s) might be ready for patch.

The patch will be in around 2 weeks (head that from Oleg)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good news! - for sure

i185 - info CLICK HERE - 100% sure

Ki-61 - infor CLICK HERE

Found this on Lend-Lease thought it might interest some of you.

CLICK FOR LEND-LEASE INFO

-----------------

well since we are getting the C and E wing MkIX's i might as well show you the toys we will have to play with on them

Variant B - 4 x .303 inch machine guns + 2 x 20mm cannon
    Variant C - 4 x 20mm cannon + 500Ib bomb load
    Variant E - 2 x .5 inch machine guns + 2 x 20mm cannon + 1000Ib bomb load

I dont know if it will ever be put in but theres something i like about the B wing loadout

If we get the C wing then ooooh sh*t is Jerrie in trouble

T4T recruitment officer

Sim lover?, want something new? Then look at "Target for Tonight the definitive night bombing simulation ever, featuring the RAF's Bomber Command.

Got you interested? Look for us here: www.nightbomber.com/forums

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually something like 95% of Spitfires equipped with the C type armament actually had only 1 cannon and 2 .303 machine guns in each wing. The armament arrangement is essentially identical to the B type armament except that there was provisions for either machine guns or cannon. In terms of design its a bit different and the cannon fairing is a bit thicker but ultimately the same if you are looking at the basics.

The only 4 cannon equipped Spitfires were sent to Malta and they had their outboard cannons removed apon arrival. I believe the Mark 21 was the first Spitfire version to standardize 4 cannon.

I find it interesting and comforting that the Luftwaffe attempted to avoid the Tempest. Probably under 20,000 feet.

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

oooh we need the Tempest toot sweet as well then

T4T recruitment officer

Sim lover?, want something new? Then look at "Target for Tonight the definitive night bombing simulation ever, featuring the RAF's Bomber Command.

Got you interested? Look for us here: www.nightbomber.com/forums

I185 - easy flying and maneouvrable? With wing load of 246kg/sqm? Will it be another UFO like fighter?

Altitude, speed, manoeuvre and.... CRASH!

The flyable Catalina will not make the first patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tolwyn.com:
    The flyable Catalina will not make the first patch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember the catalina PBY in CFS2. It was a nice smooth...Sloooooooooow aircraft. As I recall it cruised at like 125Knots.

Sorry, it looks fun, but not much ummm pa.

-------------------

I-15bis, if we're really, really lucky.

We got most of the Finnish junk, now we need the plane that did a heckuva lot of fighting against it.

You know, it's almost like Forgotten Battles was designed for the Winter War....

necrobaron's Avatar Senior Member
    A D.XXI would be nice too.

"Not all who wander are lost."

Well from the look of the I185M cockpit that will surely be one. It's amazing.