I was in fry's last night and they've got the AEP, a bunch of boxes for sure. Also, they've got the bundled versions as well. I think that's a big step for 1C:Maddox. I mean the AEP Sturmovik stuff had some positioning right at eye-level, not hidden down on the bottom shelves somewhere.

Got my AEP at EB the day it came out, and I've been happy enough with it...but I got to thinking.

It might be good information for people who haven't bought AEP, if 1C:Maddox would release a few ideas on additional aircraft coming in the first AEP patch.

Doesn't make sense not to share the information, if it is sure to be included in the AEP patch.

--------------------------

I was in fry's last night and they've got the AEP, a bunch of boxes for sure. Also, they've got the bundled versions as well. I think that's a big step for 1C:Maddox. I mean the AEP Sturmovik stuff had some positioning right at eye-level, not hidden down on the bottom shelves somewhere.

Got my AEP at EB the day it came out, and I've been happy enough with it...but I got to thinking.

It might be good information for people who haven't bought AEP, if 1C:Maddox would release a few ideas on additional aircraft coming in the first AEP patch.

Doesn't make sense not to share the information, if it is sure to be included in the AEP patch.

--------------------------

maybe the Ju88
    ..........B25
    ..........Spifire IX
    ..........Cataline
    .......... etc....

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    some mk9 spits? and i185 thingy i finks

B-25 would be an awsome addition the Soviets recieved over 800 B-25 lend lease IIRC.

Regards, John Waters

---------
    Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

------
    "We've got the finest tanks in the world. We just love to see the German Royal Tiger come up on the field".

Lt.Gen. George S. Patton, Jr. Febuary 1945.

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    Tempest would be even more awesome :P

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think the Tempest is ready yet...but things can change quickly around these parts.

I'm expecting 4 versions of the LF IX (E and C types, plus clipped) and apparently Oleg has modeled a HP IX (high alt?) which I'd never heard of. Plus the B-25's as AI planes and that I-185 I think is the collection of planes in the patch.

Ju-88, B-25, and others flayble later...no idea when. Crossing my fingers very hard in hopes of as much good stuff as possible!

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Can't wait 'till I get my hands on the new Polikarpov. Finally another Russian plane for this sim.

BTW does anyone know if the new patch will be for AEP users only, or will also be compatible with original FB?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG7_Rall:
    Tempest would be even more awesome :P

http://home.comcast.net/~nate.r/Typh...sized_copy.jpg
    _"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was reading in Mike Spick's book, "Luftwaffe Fighter Aces", as I recall him mentioning the Luftwaffe pilots seriously evaded aerial contact with Typhoons.(BADDDD)

----------------

noshens's Avatar Senior Member
    100% sure: 2 variants of i185

and possible: ki61 (2 or 3 variants) and lagg3 and yak modifications. At least I heard from Oleg that the last two are in making. And creator of ki61s said that they (ki61s) might be ready for patch.

The patch will be in around 2 weeks (head that from Oleg)