HDRAk's Avatar Junior Member
    What is everyones favourite new plane? Im surprised I thought mine would be the spit (being strongly British and all) but nope its the p-38 , I LOVE that bird SO SO SO much its....so beautiful. Second is of course bf110 also a lovely bird. What are yours?

HDRAk's Avatar Junior Member
    What is everyones favourite new plane? Im surprised I thought mine would be the spit (being strongly British and all) but nope its the p-38 , I LOVE that bird SO SO SO much its....so beautiful. Second is of course bf110 also a lovely bird. What are yours?

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Traitor u should be dragged out at dawn infront of the Spits Gun Butts before testing and the rest is history

No! no!...far to good for him..to quick a death, we'll throw him out of a plane over German territory in a place known to be flak alley with a Union Jack parachute and a gramaphone playing rule Brittania at full volume and let Jerry have some flak practice...there that should learn him

Oh and to answer your question...The Spitfire...and the P38...OOPs!...Oi!..put me down!...i didnt mean it

"#2 Attack that ship".."#1..with what?".."#2 your ordnance DAMMIT!".."#1 my ordnance is in Olegs office, same place yours is".."#2 we'd better learn German then"

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    traiter!
    u=
    im fond of the gladiator, and the p38 too
    its cos its a twin:P