Altair's Unity Outfit

I finally finished up all the companion missions, opened all the chests, and did all the in game nomad mission. The only thing I haven't done is collected the artifacts in the rifts. How exactly do I get Altair's outfit? Do I need to go collect those artifacts from the rifts?

Altair1789's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hrafnagud72 Go to original post
    I finally finished up all the companion missions, opened all the chests, and did all the in game nomad mission. The only thing I haven't done is collected the artifacts in the rifts. How exactly do I get Altair's outfit? Do I need to go collect those artifacts from the rifts?
    I think you need to collect one in the medieval rift

Good luck and have fun with your Altaïr outfit wish I had the patience to try to get it myself

I was afraid of that lol. The rifts are damn boring and annoying lol. I was trying to put them off until last. Thanks for the info.

Initiates also rewards you a chest with an artifact located in 'The Rift' when you are Level 1.

Anybody knows where it is ?

To get the Altair outfit, you need all artifacts (100% in the tracker), and I believe that one is the one that everybody is missing.

The crap thing is the artifacts spawn randomly in the rifts. Only one artifact will spawn at a time during a rift. And if you already got the artifact in that location, it can still spawn and it just tells you that it has already been collected. There are 3-4 artifacts per rift. Forcing you to play the same rift multiple times, upwards of 30 times, from what I can tell. 30 times per rift. Damned ridiculous. As if the app wasn't tedious and ridiculous enough.

RADAR__4077's Avatar Member
    So you have to get all of the artifacts?!?! I thought you only needed to finish the highest difficulty mission at the pantheon!

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RADAR__4077 Go to original post
    So you have to get all of the artifacts?!?! I thought you only needed to finish the highest difficulty mission at the pantheon!
    I've thought this too, since in the app it clearly lists the outfit as one of the unlockable artifacts in Pantheon missions. I'm less than 3 days from unlocking that artifact.

Altair1789's Avatar Senior Member
    Just a side question: Do you guys know of an Android emulator that'll let me use the companion app and not require me to reinstall everyday like AndyOS? I need an emulator since my Galaxy S1 is too old for the companion app.

Originally Posted by Altair1789 Go to original post
    Just a side question: Do you guys know of an Android emulator that'll let me use the companion app and not require me to reinstall everyday like AndyOS? I need an emulator since my Galaxy S1 is too old for the companion app.
    Bluestacks

Hey can I ask how you got all the chests in each district... I have districts that say I am missing some chests or cockades but I've cleared the map... I also see some chests that are guarded or inside locked doors that I can't interact with???