Game dosen't work

Hi gamers. After last patch(4) my game starts loading and after one minute it switches on main computer screen and i can not do anything. Only i can do is ctrl+alt+del and than turn it of. I trie to uninstal and than instal it again bu i have still same problem. Can anyone hel me??? Thanks.

Originally Posted by BAMBI1815 Go to original post
    Hi gamers. After last patch(4) my game starts loading and after one minute it switches on main computer screen and i can not do anything. Only i can do is ctrl+alt+del and than turn it of. I trie to uninstal and than instal it again bu i have still same problem. Can anyone hel me??? Thanks.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...doesn-t-launch
    Ubi doesn't care and don't give any reaction ;-)

Fix it

Originally Posted by JefH92 Go to original post
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...doesn-t-launch
    Ubi doesn't care and don't give any reaction ;-)
    I fix it. I download new driver fo gpu and now my game is running. Sory for my english.

same here , will try the new nvidia driver 347.09

Yep oke now.
    Dont think it was the update because that whas earlear this week and my game worked yesterday

I fix it. I download new driver fo gpu and now my game is running. Sory for my english.
    Which windows do u have?
    I have a radeon r9

Advice

Originally Posted by JefH92 Go to original post
    Which windows do u have?
    I have a radeon r9
    I have windows 8,1 and gtx970 from gigabite,

Same Problem

I have windows 8,1 and gtx970 from gigabite,
    I have the same Problem. Tried to uninstall and Install again, new drivers, starting the game with all quicks Start options and the result is the same: Game starts and before the Main Menu the game minimizes and won't open again.
    Yesterday the Game started and then "installed" for 3 1/2 hours but today is the same problem.

Specs:
    CPU: i7-3770K
    GPU: Asus GeForce GTX970

Originally Posted by MakezVanHinten_ Go to original post
    I have the same Problem. Tried to uninstall and Install again, new drivers, starting the game with all quicks Start options and the result is the same: Game starts and before the Main Menu the game minimizes and won't open again.
    Yesterday the Game started and then "installed" for 3 1/2 hours but today is the same problem.

Specs:
    CPU: i7-3770K
    GPU: Asus GeForce GTX970
    I nkow. I installed drivers for gpu and it fixed it. That is all. And i simply restart computer and after that it works.

Don't you love it when people figure things out for themselves?