Will this patch be released on steam this year i wonder....

Originally Posted by pgromlich Go to original post
    Can't they make patches optional if you're happy with it. I mean if it ain't broke, don't make me fix it.

It's not hard to Google the status of any patches before downloading them, then you can simply play offline until they either fix them or people note there's nothing game breakingly wrong with them.

Originally Posted by Solid_Zero Go to original post
    It's not hard to Google the status of any patches before downloading them, then you can simply play offline until they either fix them or people note there's nothing game breakingly wrong with them.
    That's what I'm going to do from now on. This is my first experience with this type of problem. This is probably the worst release I've ever come across, and it's actually a good game otherwise.

Still having the problem!

So it looks like the hotfix was released yesterday? But I am continuing to have problems after the hotfix. Not sure if this is the same problem or not ... whenever I load the game, I am in an outpost with no weapons. I go the store and I can load up with all my weapons as usual, but when I die, I am right back to that same outpost with no weapons. Also, there are no more quests on the map. I also have no HUD and cannot use the grappling hook, though I can open doors.

I've reported the bug, but curious if others are experiencing similar issues.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by pgromlich Go to original post
    That's what I'm going to do from now on. This is my first experience with this type of problem. This is probably the worst release I've ever come across, and it's actually a good game otherwise.
    At least Uplay asks you, by default Steam just starts downloading patches when you're online.

And I agree, issues aside it's a good game and it wouldn't be the first time a game has had some bad patches.

Things are still working ok for me on patch 1.5, so I'm sitting here for a while. :P

Hisan1's Avatar Junior Member
    I hope Ubisoft fixes the error when launching, some just have the save issue while rest of us can't even play the game.

Last Patch

Originally Posted by Clanelord Go to original post
    I hope Ubisoft fixes the error when launching, some just have the save issue while rest of us can't even play the game.

I am in the same boat , i had to wait a week after initial purchase for a patch to come out to play it now this last patch crashes my system . Come on Guys get your Sh*t together this is unacceptable

LOL. I was already having "save error" issues with patch 1.5.0. Patch 1.6.0 did nothing to improve this and now I am saddened to see patch 1.6.0 causing this problem for even more users. Pretty pathetic. Maybe they will learn from all of the game files that they are having us upload to them and have things working by somewhere around patch 3.5.0 this summer. Every time I try to play this game I start to feel like I am sitting at my computer desk being monitored in a clear enclosure with partially-soiled wood shavings under foot, a drink bottle hanging from the ceiling and a nearby bowl of tasty pellets in a product testing lab at Ubisoft.

Hisan1's Avatar Junior Member
    Weirdest thing is, I was just fine on 1.5.0, and on 1.4.0, but 1.6.0? Wrecks the game, great.

PC Patch 1.6.0 - Save Error - Fix Incoming

The way things are going we should all ask for a full refund. This game had so much potential