UbiMegan's Avatar Community Representative

March 2nd, 2015

We will be releasing a minor update today that will contain various gameplay and connectivity improvements, as well as support for future game content.

Title Update Status:
    • PS4 - LIVE
    • Xbox One - LIVE
    • PS3 - LIVE
    • Xbox 360 - LIVE

Co-Op
    • Fixed some stability and functionality issues in Co-Op Outpost Master

In-Game Editor (IGE)
    • Fixed Gameplay functionality issues with IGE Co-OP

PVP
    • Fixed various gameplay and connectivity issues

Gameplay
    • Added support for future content

If I still can't play coop with my buddy on PS3 after this patch, well then I am definitely done with you Ubisoft!!!!

Stuck on loading screen

Installed the 1.7gb update. Tried to play multiplayer but game freezes on loading screen, anyone else have this problem? PS4.

Freezing every 20 minutes since latest patch (XBOX ONE)

Was working perfectly but since the update it now freezes for about 30 seconds every 20 minutes. I only play offline. Please fix!

I haven't noticed anything different apart from some of Pagan's men are now roaming around with an RPG well away from their Outposts and fortresses and there's more of Pagan's men driving boats about.

Originally Posted by AHuge RedDragon Go to original post
    Was working perfectly but since the update it now freezes for about 30 seconds every 20 minutes. I only play offline. Please fix!
    My game on Xbox One has started getting serious lag and it pauses for about ten seconds at times since this tragic update.

Made a separate thread about this here. Support said to re-install and clear cache (hard reset the xbone). Didn't work for me. Very irritating

But where is the patch that lets me reset side mission?