xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager

PC Patch 1.6.0 - Save Error - Fix Incoming

With the Uplay download of the latest PC patch, 1.6.0, we have received reports that players are unable to save their progress or retain their existing saves. We're very sorry for this inconvenience and any additional trouble caused by this issue.

Fortunately, for those affected, we now have a solution that should allow saving to work as normal. The team is working on a hotfix to address the issue which will be rolling out shortly.

We thank you for for patience.

Babou..'s Avatar Senior Member

If that was the ONLY problem with this patch/game I would be VERY happy. But it is NOT!!!
    This game is a crying mess!!!

Can we get a more specific time period than shortly? I will take something along the lines of this week or next week. Thank You.

You would think that post putting out a major 1.3gb "patch" that devs would have had their ears to the ground checking for any issues. But no, it's taken 36 hours to even acknowledge a problem, and no definite time frame for a fix. I've got a fix, undo whatever 1.60 did until you've actually tested it properly.

Got a couple of days off for Xmas looking forward to some fun and instead I've had to resort to reading a book .... Bah humbug ��

Please thank the team for the quick update xMiisty, looks like the newest patch has resolved the issue.

Patch on Christmas? Thanks for the hard work ladies & gents!

location of latest hotfix to download?

Originally Posted by arias51 Go to original post
    Please thank the team for the quick update xMiisty, looks like the newest patch has resolved the issue.
    location of latest hotfix to download?

I find it so bizarre that every previous patch has been released on steam before uplay except this one and now steam users have to wait till next week...why not release the patches on both platforms at the same time or at least give an explanation as to why

I believe I downloaded a patch of sorts yesterday, but the problem sure as hell still persists. Can't save at all.

Something changed though. Instead of freezing INSTEAD of saving, it now freezes immediately AFTER showing the save icon. Hardly much of an improvement

Holy sh--, so I'm not the only one. This 1.6 is an utter piece of crap. Everything was finally starting to run acceptably, and then I put this 36mb of garbage on my system. Can't they make patches optional if you're happy with it. I mean if it ain't broke, don't make me fix it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►