Spikey1989's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Snigs Go to original post

So... what about the artifacts?
    Originally Posted by Rekalty Go to original post
    How about unlocking all Companion App chests too? It's been just as broken as the Initiates site.
    Originally Posted by Altair1789 Go to original post
    I think Companion app is much worse than Initiates, I hope they unlock everything companion app too
    Originally Posted by H0UDINI 47 Go to original post
    Good, now get rid of the nomad chests and the requirement to play club competition for legendary gear and then we're set.
    all the stuff with nomad/companion has zero to do with initiates, the only thing thos two have incommon are the sync thing. that thing has been stated on twitter back in november that the syncing between them arent online yet.

so for all other nomad/compannion stuff please go here; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ion-App-Issues
    continure here and keep this as a Initiates related thread. so tierd of ppl not noing where to post what and learn to search and read through threads before posting.

Cannot connect to Ubisoft services

So, the sick joke is that you must be online to retrieve any of the yellow chests (not to mention syncing their stupid, broken companion app) BUT, the Ubisoft online servers are currently unavailable. Thanks for...well...nothing actually Ubisoft!

Originally Posted by Spikey1989 Go to original post
    all the stuff with nomad/companion has zero to do with initiates, the only thing thos two have incommon are the sync thing. that thing has been stated on twitter back in november that the syncing between them arent online yet.

so for all other nomad/compannion stuff please go here; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ion-App-Issues
    continure here and keep this as a Initiates related thread. so tierd of ppl not noing where to post what and learn to search and read through threads before posting.

Brah, relax. It's just a forum for a game.

Merry Christmas!

Connection failed [0x80000011]

Originally Posted by AC_Luigi Go to original post
    Finally some great news thanks a lot and keep up the good work !
    Im trying to open my initiates chest now (im online) but its giving me a message connection failed [0x80000011], do we have to wait for an update to open them?
    And about the sword of eden i cant re equip it ! I finished the game but there isnt an equip button.. :/
    I keep getting the identical message, and I've tried many times. I am online, not offline, and because the Initiates are not accessible, I think the game thinks we're offline. Wish I could open those last 2 chests I've been waiting awhile to open

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Caliya Go to original post
    I keep getting the identical message, and I've tried many times. I am online, not offline, and because the Initiates are not accessible, I think the game thinks we're offline. Wish I could open those last 2 chests I've been waiting awhile to open
    Are you still having issues with this? It might require you to quit the game, and restart it again. If you haven't logged out since the update, then this might be why you are getting the error message.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Caliya Go to original post
    Are you still having issues with this? It might require you to quit the game, and restart it again. If you haven't logged out since the update, then this might be why you are getting the error message.

USA4Vets's Avatar Junior Member
    ACINITIATES DOWN, My Brotherhood is Down, My Club is Down, COOP Missions is Down, there's Nothing too do on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. How Boring is that, Home Alone and nothing too do but ***** at Ubisoft! Ubisoft needs to work out the Bugs and Glitches before releasing an unfinished game too the public.

Still cannot access any Initiates chests, continue to get a "Cannot communicate with Ubisoft servers" error message.

Just saw this and all I get is a "Please Wait" message but nothing happens. Forces me to crash the game and reload. Tried chests all over and they just stick me in a forever Please Wait loop. :\

as with everyone else, initiates seems to be down. i would like to add that when i try to connect, i am greeted with the unavailable message. but, on returning to the game i can no longer use the controls to move the character or even go directly back into the options menu using the options button (ps4). i can however use the touchpad to access the map and move the cursor doing all these things without issue. i can also get to the options menu using the options button and select things as i please, but on return to the gameplay all movements are still lost.
    is this a glitch or just something everyone is experiencing due to initiates being down?

crusader_prophet's Avatar Senior Member
    Wait so you guys are working during holidays? That's a bummer for people who had vacation planned. And unfair to you folks.

And oh I finally got all the xp and correct level in AC Initiates - Level 22 All my games are synced! Thank You!