I'm still getting that error message now, so their not unlocking are they, I mean come on.

Today is Jan 05, don't you guys think its time to put acinitiates back online? i still need to finish some chalenges to really quit the game.

why is the legacy outfits in assassins creed rogue not fixed yet unity is able to get them why cant rogue any answers is better then no answer

Originally Posted by Odargson Go to original post
    Today is Jan 05, don't you guys think its time to put acinitiates back online? i still need to finish some chalenges to really quit the game.
    I don't think it'll ever come back the way it was. There was no reason to put Initiates down and give the Initiates stuff free to everyone unless they considered to restart it and go back to scratch with the design. What do you need Initiates for anyway? All chests and artefacts were unlocked and the website removed for good.

Originally Posted by Tekener72 Go to original post
    I don't think it'll ever come back the way it was. There was no reason to put Initiates down and give the Initiates stuff free to everyone unless they considered to restart it and go back to scratch with the design. What do you need Initiates for anyway? All chests and artefacts were unlocked and the website removed for good.
    Only the chests were unlocked - the artifacts remained locked behind having an Initiates profile, which the game seems unable to recognize people having while Initiates is in maintenance.

Originally Posted by Spikey1989 Go to original post
    try to use this site, i might work.
    https://promotions.acinitiates.com/promotions

Worked for me! I got both Arno and Elise.

when

Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    Please refer to the following message from the Initiates team:
    does anyone have an idea when initiates will back up and running??

Originally Posted by Tekener72 Go to original post
    I just want it because i want to finish the chalenges hehehe, i was waiting to finish the game because i was doing those things, when the site was turned down, i had to finish the game. i want it back just to complete all chalenges and get my lvl higher hehehe

Originally Posted by ForbiddenJobu Go to original post
    Only the chests were unlocked - the artifacts remained locked behind having an Initiates profile, which the game seems unable to recognize people having while Initiates is in maintenance.
    Well, yes and no.

I gathered the initiates artifacts 3 days ago in the helix rifts. There was once the message I have to create a Initiates profile to gather the artifact - however after I restarted the game and made sure it is connected to the Uplay server (E-Shop available, my club working, etc) I was able to pick them all up and get them accounted in the progress bars.

The only flaw I noticed after collecting the initiates artefacts: both weapons related to these 6 artifacts didn't unlocked. A bit annoying, but I would never use them anyway, so I don't care. I was more interested in getting these artifacts collected and accounted in the progression bar to achieve 100%.

andynaruto10's Avatar Senior Member
    Bring the Database back with all Present Day stuff and assassins files, please!