🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

RS2014: Status update for the holiday break

Tomorrow the Ubisoft offices are closed for Christmas Eve; they'll also be closed Christmas Day. Several staffers won't be returning to work until January 5. I'm one of them. So with that in mind, here's a rundown of what's happening over the break:

• New DLC releases will resume Jan 6 in all territories except those served by SCEE; that will pick up again Jan 13. I'm planning to post a clue Jan 2, from home.
    • Players who bought the PS3 RS1 import pack should now be able to download it on PS4. Go to the Packs menu and select Rocksmith Disc Import Pack. We're working on alternate methods for PS4 as well as a solution XB1, but that won't happen over the holidays.
    • We don't anticipate any progress on the Xbox licenses issues until the new year.
    • The missing SCEE DLC -- Petty, Foo II, BFMV, Bon Jovi, RATM -- now looks likely to arrive in February 2015. The Jan 13 DLC is expected on-time.
    • The FAQ was updated twice today but probably won't be updated over the break unless something awesome happens regarding the issues above.
    • Keep an eye on @Rocksmithgame and @UbisoftStudioSF over the break just in case something awesome happens.
    • If you encounter any issues with the game, check with @UbisoftSupport or http://support.ubi.com FIRST. They're here for you even if I'm not, and they know more anyway.
    • Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
    • Let your heart be light.
    • From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.

Thanks for your support, your feedback, and most of all your patience this year -- particularly the last six weeks of unexpected and embarrassing complications. I've lost sleep over them so I'm going to try to catch up on it over the break.

Dan

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

RS2014: Status update for the holiday break

Tomorrow the Ubisoft offices are closed for Christmas Eve; they'll also be closed Christmas Day. Several staffers won't be returning to work until January 5. I'm one of them. So with that in mind, here's a rundown of what's happening over the break:

• New DLC releases will resume Jan 6 in all territories except those served by SCEE; that will pick up again Jan 13. I'm planning to post a clue Jan 2, from home.
    • Players who bought the PS3 RS1 import pack should now be able to download it on PS4. Go to the Packs menu and select Rocksmith Disc Import Pack. We're working on alternate methods for PS4 as well as a solution XB1, but that won't happen over the holidays.
    • We don't anticipate any progress on the Xbox licenses issues until the new year.
    • The missing SCEE DLC -- Petty, Foo II, BFMV, Bon Jovi, RATM -- now looks likely to arrive in February 2015. The Jan 13 DLC is expected on-time.
    • The FAQ was updated twice today but probably won't be updated over the break unless something awesome happens regarding the issues above.
    • Keep an eye on @Rocksmithgame and @UbisoftStudioSF over the break just in case something awesome happens.
    • If you encounter any issues with the game, check with @UbisoftSupport or http://support.ubi.com FIRST. They're here for you even if I'm not, and they know more anyway.
    • Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
    • Let your heart be light.
    • From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.

Thanks for your support, your feedback, and most of all your patience this year -- particularly the last six weeks of unexpected and embarrassing complications. I've lost sleep over them so I'm going to try to catch up on it over the break.

Dan

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Have a fantastic and restful holiday Dan!

I'll be around on and off through January 5th in case anyone needs anything. I didn't even think to take vacation.... doh!

Happy Holidays everyone.

kidmeatball's Avatar Senior Member
    Dan, take your vacation man! Post a clue on Jan 5 when you're back to work. If we can't solve it in a day that's too bad for us. Ignore us and spend your well earned time off with you family. Forget about us for a few days.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Have yourself a merry little xmas Dan!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for all your hard work this year, enjoy your break!

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Thanks again Dan and i wish u and the whole team nice holidays and an good time with your family.

So Merry XMas to all ;-)

Any news on the missing Muse and Killers DLC for europeans for PS4?

"Players who bought the PS3 RS1 import pack should now be able to download it on PS4. Go to the Packs menu and select Rocksmith Disc Import Pack. We're working on alternate methods for PS4 as well as a solution XB1, but that won't happen over the holidays."

That is US only apparently, cannot find the pack in my EU version.

randomas's Avatar Senior Member
    Happy holidays!

Thanks for dealing with our frustrations in such a kind and courteous manner.

Here's hoping for something unexpectedly awesome to happen over the holidays!

have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Dan... thx for all you do here on the forums

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member