🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

patch 4 out? Unity downloading a 2.9 GB patch right now.

titles says all, steam is currently downloading something for Unity at 2.9 GB.

Yop, seeing an update as well. Though its in queue still and shows 39.1 GB lol.

pbsec's Avatar Junior Member
    Well,for uplay I don`t see anything.

It's in steam for me.

Originally Posted by pbsec Go to original post
    Well,for uplay I don`t see anything.
    they upload it to steam and not their server so we get nothing. ubisoft finding new ways to piss off their customers every day

oh they forgot about uplay

Originally Posted by jarvisjones Go to original post
    they upload it to steam and not their server so we get nothing. ubisoft finding new ways to piss off their customers every day
    Just hold on a little bit, if it made it through on steam, then it will roll out to uplay very soon.

pbsec's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    Just hold on a abit, if it made it through on steam, then it will roll out to uplay very soon.
    Fist Uplay and then Steam...not the other way around.

well, im in game now, and i see no change to my performance yet, so maybe it is not the expected patch, besides, it was only 2.9 GB, i suspect Patch 4 will be much larger.

Downloaded, game seems to be running nicely (I dare say smoother, but can be placebo). Sadly the AMD driver issue remained, maybe a new driver will fix it later.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►