1. #1
    UbiJustin's Avatar Community Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ubisoft North America
    Posts
    1,497

    Season Pass Free Game Website is Live

    Thanks again for all of your support, our team worked very hard so that you could claim your free game before the holidays. The web based platform is now operational, if you are a season pass owner, you can now claim your game here.

    Please find below a FAQ to help you use it.

    Am I eligible to receive this offer?

    Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer. Please note, you must activate the Season Pass for our system to recognize you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

    How do I claim my free game?

    Please follow the steps listed on this Live Update Blog to claim your game from our redemption website.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,009
    Thank you for Far Cry 4. Activation went smoothly

    (small note, part of my mail was in german, rather than dutch, but no biggie)
    Share this post

  3. #3

    if after 25 november 2014 i

    if after 25 november 2014 i'm still not dowload my game but i have in libraly am i still eligible to recieve free game? because my internet so slow and i don't want to download game yet
    Share this post

  4. #4
    FeerLes's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    I can only Choose The Crew and Rayman Legends, but I want Far Cry 4!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    Originally Posted by AntiChrist7 Go to original post
    Thank you for Far Cry 4. Activation went smoothly

    (small note, part of my mail was in german, rather than dutch, but no biggie)
    Hi, the error with the emails has been corrected for everyone getting emails from now on, thanks for the feedback.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    Originally Posted by thang204 Go to original post
    if after 25 november 2014 i'm still not dowload my game but i have in libraly am i still eligible to recieve free game? because my internet so slow and i don't want to download game yet
    As long as you havce redeemed the code - it will be linked to your account
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    Originally Posted by FeerLes85 Go to original post
    I can only Choose The Crew and Rayman Legends, but I want Far Cry 4!
    Hi

    I'm assuming you are German?

    In Germany there are laws on 18+ games - being sold before 23:00 hours.

    Please check the DE live update site for details.

    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/de-DE/...m:148-76770-32
    Share this post

  8. #8
    naumaan's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    987
    so why is watch dog not available in the list for me .. ?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EMEA CRC
    Posts
    21,528
    Originally Posted by naumaan Go to original post
    so why is watch dog not available in the list for me .. ?
    Due to regional restrictions etc - games may vary due to where you live.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    FeerLes's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi

    I'm assuming you are German?

    In Germany there are laws on 18+ games - being sold before 23:00 hours.

    Please check the DE live update site for details.

    http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/de-DE/...m:148-76770-32
    I See, thank you!
    Share this post

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►