1. #1

    Black Flag, Gold Edition

    I've recently bought and activated BLGE on uplay. It should contain all the released content with all DLC's. Yet if I check DLC in uplay I see that I have none and I can buy all of them. So the question is, does the gold edition contains all those DLC's or not? do I have to buy them and/or season pass?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,209
    The Gold Edition for ACBF should contain the base game, Season pass and exclusive gold edition contents, in short it should contain every single thing that released for the game including preorder items from all editions, i'm not sure from where did you buy the game, but its definitely not the gold edition since it didnt unlock all DLCs.

    anyway, one thing you can try is to reactivate the key through Game Main Menu--> Extras

    if you bought the game from steam, then there should additional keys, you can find them by going to game Library ---> Click on Game --> click DLC on the right and it should show you list of DLCs along with the associated keys, activate each key in UPlay and all contents should be unlocked.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Actually after launching the game I've got several messages about unlocked DLC's, however, in uplay it still shows me I have none.. a bit confusing to be honest..
    Share this post

  4. #4
    YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,209
    Originally Posted by neviem Go to original post
    Actually after launching the game I've got several messages about unlocked DLC's, however, in uplay it still shows me I have none.. a bit confusing to be honest..
    there are many AC4 editions and each comes with some ULCs/DLCs, so having messages about unlocked DLCs doesnt mean you have it all, to be sure, if you can see Freedom Cry and Aveline DLCs at the top right in game main menu, then its the gold edition and you have everything.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    there are many AC4 editions and each comes with some ULCs/DLCs, so having messages about unlocked DLCs doesnt mean you have it all, to be sure, if you can see Freedom Cry and Aveline DLCs at the top right in game main menu, then its the gold edition and you have everything.
    I can only see Aveline there, uplay is showing in 'games' that it's AC IV:Black Flag Gold, not sure if Freedom Cry is supposed to be part of this. TBH I have no clue why UBI is having so many Editions, it's a ******* mess..
    Share this post

  6. #6
    YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,209
    Originally Posted by neviem Go to original post
    I can only see Aveline there, uplay is showing in 'games' that it's AC IV:Black Flag Gold, not sure if Freedom Cry is supposed to be part of this. TBH I have no clue why UBI is having so many Editions, it's a ******* mess..
    You are missing season pass key, from where did you buy it?!
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    You are missing season pass key, from where did you buy it?!
    i've got the same issue, it shows me aveline, and at the main menu in uplay it says acbf gold edition,
    Share this post