EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager

AC Initiates - Pack 1.0.2

Here is a message, and Update notes from the Initiates team. Please read carefully before commenting.

Hello Initiates,

Our team just released a new update that fixed the following issues:
    • XP breakdown of legacy data should now displayed correctly
    • Worked on stability to avoid site crashes and profile corruptions

The update will refresh everyone’s account to re-create their profile and fix broken profiles. While this is inconvenient, it is necessary to ensure everyone has the correct data after the many changes we have made. Once we perform this maintenance, the first time you log into AC Initiates, you will see your profile may be back to level 1. Don’t be alarmed, your data is safe, and this is part of rebuilding your profile. After playing Assassin’s Creed Unity for a few minutes and triggering a game-save, you should see your information displayed correctly.

If after this process, the known issue of empty profiles still persists, please email ACInitiates@ubisoft.com along with your Uplay login email, and we will address the issue individually.

The ACInitiates team
    As stated, please read the above carefully before commenting. Questions can be left in the thread after consulting the above notes. Use the email address in the notes if problems persist. Thanks.

AC Initiates - Pack 1.0.2

Here is a message, and Update notes from the Initiates team. Please read carefully before commenting.

Hello Initiates,

Our team just released a new update that fixed the following issues:
    • XP breakdown of legacy data should now displayed correctly
    • Worked on stability to avoid site crashes and profile corruptions

The update will refresh everyone’s account to re-create their profile and fix broken profiles. While this is inconvenient, it is necessary to ensure everyone has the correct data after the many changes we have made. Once we perform this maintenance, the first time you log into AC Initiates, you will see your profile may be back to level 1. Don’t be alarmed, your data is safe, and this is part of rebuilding your profile. After playing Assassin’s Creed Unity for a few minutes and triggering a game-save, you should see your information displayed correctly.

If after this process, the known issue of empty profiles still persists, please email ACInitiates@ubisoft.com along with your Uplay login email, and we will address the issue individually.

The ACInitiates team
    As stated, please read the above carefully before commenting. Questions can be left in the thread after consulting the above notes. Use the email address in the notes if problems persist. Thanks.

It looks like the bulk of the data returned after following the instructions, but the story completion for some titles isn't correctly reflected in the breakdown. Will relaunching those titles help?

Also, should we expect rewards for previously-redeemed promotional codes to be in effect now as well? I don't think there's anywhere to redeem new codes, so it's unclear whether this is something that's still waiting for a future update or not.

Originally Posted by tmslft Go to original post
    It looks like the bulk of the data returned after following the instructions, but the story completion for some titles isn't correctly reflected in the breakdown. Will relaunching those titles help?Also, should we expect rewards for previously-redeemed promotional codes to be in effect now as well? I don't think there's anywhere to redeem new codes, so it's unclear whether this is something that's still waiting for a future update or not.
    https://promotions.acinitiates.com/promotions

Originally Posted by tmslft Go to original post
    It looks like the bulk of the data returned after following the instructions, but the story completion for some titles isn't correctly reflected in the breakdown. Will relaunching those titles help?Also, should we expect rewards for previously-redeemed promotional codes to be in effect now as well? I don't think there's anywhere to redeem new codes, so it's unclear whether this is something that's still waiting for a future update or not.
    https://promotions.acinitiates.com/promotions

Good update, AC: Rpgue game process seems to be properly reflected now -- but now all games prior to ACIV are shown as Story Started, instead of complete. Previously (back with Black Flag and prior) I only had this issue with AC:Liberation HD.

Oh, good to know! Unfortunately, listing my redeemed codes shows the following, which I imagine isn't right: http://i.imgur.com/dTU0Ie9.png

Well after the Patch AC2, AC: Brotherhood, AC: Revelations, AC3 and AC Liberation HD are still NOT linked to my account. All I got was a Lowe Initiates Level...

Yeah, I was at level 13, now down to 9 for some reason!

Yeah i went from 12 to 8 myself

Thanks for the update escoblade my blank profile is no more and all my progress returned Keep the good work guys..
    But 1 question... What about the comp app showing 0/21 ? I have already finished more then 12 one... Something i can do?

Originally Posted by chunklavins Go to original post
    Yeah, I was at level 13, now down to 9 for some reason!
    Originally Posted by Netloc08 Go to original post
    Yeah i went from 12 to 8 myself
    It's because the games are stated as STARTED instead of COMPLETE, right? Mine is like that as well.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last ►►