Lawsuit for compensation for those who have not Gotten what they payed for!

Hi Guys, Contacted my lawyer and we are starting a class action lawsuit against ubisoft for selling an incomplete product and falsely advertising said product. Those wishing to seek compensation should check back regularly i will be posting information as it becomes available.

id settle for a 50% discount on the next AC game...

lawsuit seems extreme

who hurt you as a child :O

Ya This is too extreme =_=

Too extreme? It has been a month and still no fix. Consoles get the patch and still nothing for PC Users! If you don't want compensation than don't worry about it. Im trying to get my money back and help those who want there money back get that as well. We did not get what was advertised to us and i have no desire to play this game anymore. Even looking at it in my library upsets me i want nothing to do with it! All support does is say be patient well no you should have released a working game. Im fed up with company's promising one thing and doing another. Hopefully after this Company's will learn not to do this to their fanbase. I will stop at no expense and get the best lawyer possible for this!

I doubt very much that it'll ever see a courtroom. I think you're wasting your time.

I completely understand your frustration but is this even worth the legal fees and time? Personally, when i get frustrated over a crappy product I just avoid future products from that company and, in a sense, that's the best way to send a message to any business. In any case, good luck with your lawsuit.

Not sure if you are trolling.... you wouldn't happen to be SuperTails? the same guy who was trying to sue Nintendo Gamefreak Pokemon because other players were using action replay on their Pokemon X and Y games? Well, Im not sure what happened to him. Anyways, a lawsuit seems uncalled for, it looks like Ubisoft is trying to fix things. I started playing after patch 3, not sure what it was like before patch 3 and the only issue I have is texture popping. My new rig is pretty damn good, im playing on ultra high, been playing for 30 hrs + and ZERO CRASHES. Like I said the only complaints are those graphic pop ups from afar in a big crowd, not sure if its from my part or the engine Ubisoft used isnt as optimized (ie smooth transition as oppose to instant pop). It isnt that noticeable anyways for the most part. Then theres AC initiates and companion App, what a mess, hopefully they can solve those two as well.

I am on PC and honestly seeing them release the patch for console and saying forget pc is just too much. I asked questions on live updates and watched moderators respond to anyone on a console and as soon as they hear you are on PC nothing. no reply no ETA Absolutely nothing. This is just by far the worst Experience i have ever had in gaming and i was there for the mess that was BF4 and Simcity. If we as End users don't send a clear message and force a company to compensate people who want a refund for not getting what we payed for this will continue to be an issue plaguing the video game industry cause it is getting worse and worse as time goes on. i know i am irate about this issue but after a month of checking a website to not know anything and to have promise after promise broken I cannot stand idle while i get lied to anymore!

Originally Posted by kingcasper2010 Go to original post
    id settle for a 50% discount on the next AC game...

lawsuit seems extreme

who hurt you as a child :O
    I support this

50% off on next AC game for people who bought AC: Unity

woops, my mistake, I just realized this post was in the PC section (derp). Im sorry you are having so many issues, honestly Im not having that many on my PC, and I know each PC is different. I also think Ubisoft has gotten the clear message, I bet a ton of peeps are sending crazy hate mail, tons of tickets, and im sure some psychos are issuing death threats, i mean holy cow look at the comments EVERYWHERE. I would be extremely pissed off too IF ubisoft wasnt doing jackS*** about it but it seems to me they are trying. Hopefully they will learn their lesson with AC: Victory.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►