Very disappointing...

I would just like to start off saying, i appreciate that you are trying to give the driver franchise a new feel, but maybe, just maybe ubisoft...you should listen to your fans. Fans of the driver series do not want to see the franchise turned into a free to play boat racing game. You have plenty of sources where you can reach out to fans and get information directly from fans, like these sites www.drivermadness.net/, http://www.driver-dimension.com/ and www.planet-driver.de. All i am suggesting is reach out to fans, dont pay your employees to put there time and effort into a game that will make the fans feel alienated and ignored like Driver Speedboat Paradise. I know this message may not change anything and it might will most likely get a automated reply from the forum moderators, but if anybody at ubisoft sees this, please dont ruin a game like this, its a classic franchise that deserves better, And i big company with money like ubisoft should be able to deliver.

Originally Posted by fab2cent123 Go to original post
    I would just like to start off saying, i appreciate that you are trying to give the driver franchise a new feel, but maybe, just maybe ubisoft...you should listen to your fans. Fans of the driver series do not want to see the franchise turned into a free to play boat racing game. You have plenty of sources where you can reach out to fans and get information directly from fans, like these sites www.drivermadness.net/, http://www.driver-dimension.com/ and www.planet-driver.de. All i am suggesting is reach out to fans, dont pay your employees to put there time and effort into a game that will make the fans feel alienated and ignored like Driver Speedboat Paradise. I know this message may not change anything and it might will most likely get a automated reply from the forum moderators, but if anybody at ubisoft sees this, please dont ruin a game like this, its a classic franchise that deserves better, And i big company with money like ubisoft should be able to deliver.
    It looks like the post i just made in the other thread mate Totally agree with you