Patch 4 Delayed

Edit:

It will be released today (16th December) for the Xbox one & PS4, yet later for the PC as usual.

Huge preformance update. (Size 6.7 GB)

Patch 4 delivers a variety fixes including:

• Performance & Stability: Frame rate drops, game crashes, lost progression

• Gameplay: Navigation, lock picking chests

• Online: Connectivity, matchmaking, companion app

Patch notes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Release-Notes
    Source: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/...m:148-76770-32
    Stay updated here: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/...tes/index.aspx

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    So we just got told that Patch 4 is on hold hahaha,
    Why am i not suprised?

"As stated last week, we’d expected to release the patch today, but we are choosing to hold off until we can give you the improvements we’ve promised." - Ubitroll

You can't trust Ubi anymore, they bring a whole new meaning to the word 'promise'.

Too bad i can't even play the free game they offered for in the mean time.

Still hope they can fix this game.

It's absolutely ridiculous that they waited until the absolute last moment, they say the patch is supposed to be released, to notify players of the delay. There's no way they didn't know days ago they were going to miss the date. Why even give a date of you can't meet it? Ugh.

Yeah thats Ubitroll for you, I feel really sorry for the console players,

precocious situation

I don't think Ubisoft understand its precocious situation at the moment. And Yes we do understand that is was never your intention to release this patch today ( where everybody was waiting for cuz after weeks we still can't play your most anticipated game of the year ) and yes we do understand how you're treating your most valuable customers.

**** 'em.

why that hate? O_O
    that's unnecessary u.u
    the only thing i hope is that they dont remove the quality of the game.
    besides that i don't see a reason for so much hate
    well.... i guess haters gonna hate

People hate because many can't play the game properly due to technical hick-ups from Ubisofts side or the many bugs. This would've been forgiveable, were it not the case with every god damn Ubisoft game released on PC. Watch Dogs was/is a REALLY good example of a disaster that they just gave up on and tried to make people forget about.

I'd rather it worked than it was released right now so.. can't say as i'm bothered or feel I have any more reason to be upset with Ubi.

Originally Posted by penper0ni Go to original post
    why that hate? O_O
    that's unnecessary u.u
    the only thing i hope is that they dont remove the quality of the game.
    besides that i don't see a reason for so much hate
    well.... i guess haters gonna hate
    +1

We don't actually hate. But we don't like being misled. And it speaks for itself that we all want the game in a good shape.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►