Zero_Regen's Avatar Junior Member

Would you, the fans, be okay if we went back to a time period before the 1700's?

So since 3 we've hit the 1700's and now we're escalating through it and now even into the late 1800's. Would you guys be okay if they decided to go backwards to an Assassin before the 1700's? Thanks to anyone who replies!

Fauux01's Avatar Senior Member
    It depends on the setting. Both the timeline and setting are important factors.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    I like both Modern & Ancient, so it doesn't matter.

Though a rotation between the two would be nice...

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Be okay? I'd prefer it.

GunnerGalactico's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't really mind Medieval or Revolutionary time periods. Although, I wouldn't want to go as recent as the 1930's.

Lol obviously however if they are going to implement modern game play mechanics with the shooting I doubt they will risk getting rid of major mechanics to make a new game... They will probably make all the games past it and then stop...

Originally Posted by king-hailz Go to original post
    Lol obviously however if they are going to implement modern game play mechanics with the shooting I doubt they will risk getting rid of major mechanics to make a new game... They will probably make all the games past it and then stop...
    Not really.

The closer we get to Modern, the more stealth we have to use.

That's why I'm hoping Victory exceeds even Unity in that aspect, and becomes the stealthiest game yet.

Well that's at least how I look at it... ^^

Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    Not really.

The closer we get to Modern, the more stealth we have to use.

That's why I'm hoping Victory exceeds even Unity in that aspect, and becomes the stealthiest game yet.

Well that's at least how I look at it... ^^
    I guess... but can't arrows then be used as guns in the past...

i also prefer going BACK. mostly because i really enjoy melee combat. AC:U finally made combat challenging and fun, even if kinda shallow, and im scared for Victory. i am scared that they will go for guns and fire arms and neglect the depth of the melee combat they started building upon.

i would prefer going back. any time will be fine as long as they improve mechanics. ancient times will be also cool and bows and spears and throwing knives\hatchets can replace fire arms, IMO.

i dont think fire arms are a must to make the game more stealth oriented. making enemies less predictable, faster and do more damage can force you to go stealthy just the same.

Originally Posted by king-hailz Go to original post
    I guess... but can't arrows then be used as guns in the past...
    Tbh, I find the arrows as annoying & overpowered as the guns are.

In brotherhood, I can kill an ARMORED brute with a single arrow, whilst in AC3 for example, It takes two gunshots to kill a Jager. ( The strongest guard)

Then they get overpowered in AC4 like the crossbow.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►