this game is gonna s***, plain and simple. it already looks retar ded as hell.

i wanted a new driver game but not like this. now i'm starting to see why everyone hates ubisoft.

Think twice before talking

Wait a second here are you guys telling me that you hate this game because its not a good 'driver' game? Will changing the name from 'DRIVER speedboat paradise' to just 'speedboat paradise' make you stop hating it and even make you love it? Because if thats the point you dont have to give a s**t about the game and just move on with your life. You might hate it but youre not the center of the world theres a lot of people out there who like this game, and some of those people dont even know what 'Driver' is. You guys hating this game is like hating need for speed no limits or hating need for speed world. You can just skip this game like I did to GTA 4 its the only game that i didnt like from the GTA series. I didnt complain about it because those are my personal thaughts like you hating the game. Stop hating and move on you guys are not the only players who play this game.

Originally Posted by TheEngiGuy Go to original post
    The Edmonsons brothers left after San Francisco. Driver is dead and owned by an incompetent company.
    That's sad man.... Hope Edmonson bros make their own studio and make a new ip..

What can I say?

I liked the Speedboat Paradise, BUT, racing boats isn't the Focus of the franchise, we need more action in the History, another antagonist Jericho is a great antagonist, but we need another person that makes the life of Tanner the kind of Hell you won't desire to your worst enemy.

Driver speedboat paradise

Man I guess I'm way to old or something , I just downloaded for free a super fun game I could play on my phone !!
    I got on the forums cause I was wondering when the next level would be coming out ???
    How to race in the events and stuff ?
    I like it man it's fun and I got through all levels never spent a penny
    You peeps need to chill there's more to life than a game on your phone !
    Hope new levels come soon
    Love this game

Originally Posted by jmg9797 Go to original post
    Man I guess I'm way to old or something , I just downloaded for free a super fun game I could play on my phone !!
    I got on the forums cause I was wondering when the next level would be coming out ???
    Love this game
    Hi! New levels will be coming in the next update, but I can't confirm a release date at the moment. You can access the Events from the main menu, by tapping the purple Events button. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by xSampiyon28x Go to original post
    Wait a second here are you guys telling me that you hate this game because its not a good 'driver' game? Will changing the name from 'DRIVER speedboat paradise' to just 'speedboat paradise' make you stop hating it and even make you love it? Because if thats the point you dont have to give a s**t about the game and just move on with your life. You might hate it but youre not the center of the world theres a lot of people out there who like this game, and some of those people dont even know what 'Driver' is. You guys hating this game is like hating need for speed no limits or hating need for speed world. You can just skip this game like I did to GTA 4 its the only game that i didnt like from the GTA series. I didnt complain about it because those are my personal thaughts like you hating the game. Stop hating and move on you guys are not the only players who play this game.
    I wish I was this naive & blind to reality.
    This was Ubisoft's last attempt to get money out of the Driver IP before they killed it off by appealing to the lowest common denominator (so called "normal" people who only use the internet for social media and play games on their phone) with a F2P mobile game with transactions, end of.
    Originally Posted by jmg9797 Go to original post
    Love this game
    How much is Ubisoft paying you to shill this "game"?
    "You peeps need to chill there's more to life than a game on your phone !"
    Do you even know what the "Driver series" is, you NORP?
    Driver:You Are The Wheelman, Driver 2, Driv3r, Driver:Parallel Lines, Driver San Francisco (to a lesser degree) - not this tripe.

1st world problems

You spoiled , entitled kids need to reflect on your attitude. Just spend more time playing a game you love rather than demand everybody please you with their free games. I love this game on my tablet I just wish there were some hints ,tips , rules for game play. I have one star I can't get because I don't know how to get 14 seconds nitro.…..any suggestion's?

OK, Im kind of late to the Driver Paradise party only having just started playing this now but the game is great. True it feels much more like burnout at sea game than a Driver game but it's a free to play game that you don't need to play if you're not into it, if you don't like it then you've spent nothing so get a hold of yourself. It's clearly a spin off rather than the next game in the series, so I really don't get the unhinged posts on this site. It's a good free game that you can get through on skill only; what's not to like.

2 more casual dudebros who have never touched an actual Driver game who registered just to be paid to shill this tripe. How surprising.
    They don't even attempt to hide it, their spelling, grammar and mannerisms just scream shill.