Originally Posted by TheEngiGuy Go to original post
    They are keeping it alive but in a bad way.
    Yeah, it may be on life support, but I'm glad they're doing something with it. If you'd rather have nothing than something, then fine.

Originally Posted by gforeal Go to original post
    Yeah, it may be on life support, but I'm glad they're doing something with it. If you'd rather have nothing than something, then fine.
    "rather have something than nothing" my *** , this "something" is "nothing"

I love Driver. I love every chapter, especially Driv3r.
    San Francisco was a good game a good seller, licensed cars were a big improvement to the series and that's all thanks to Ubi-Soft.
    And so, why we haven't heard about a new Driver fot Ps4/XOne? Are Martin and Gareth still in Ubi-Soft?
    Please don't kill ths IP, spin offs (like this Speedboat or Cop Recruit) are harmless and I'm ok with that. But we need a new big Driver, just like San Francisco was. Maybe without that goofy Shift mode but some on-foot session (without guns, like Driver 2 it would be perfect).

Hope to be read by someone. Don't let a legend die, and a beloved game with many, many loyal fans. Thx.

Originally Posted by LemonCyro Go to original post
    I love Driver. I love every chapter, especially Driv3r.
    San Francisco was a good game a good seller, licensed cars were a big improvement to the series and that's all thanks to Ubi-Soft.
    And so, why we haven't heard about a new Driver fot Ps4/XOne? Are Martin and Gareth still in Ubi-Soft?
    Please don't kill ths IP, spin offs (like this Speedboat or Cop Recruit) are harmless and I'm ok with that. But we need a new big Driver, just like San Francisco was. Maybe without that goofy Shift mode but some on-foot session (without guns, like Driver 2 it would be perfect).

Hope to be read by someone. Don't let a legend die, and a beloved game with many, many loyal fans. Thx.
    The Edmonsons brothers left after San Francisco. Driver is dead and owned by an incompetent company.

it only took you that long to edit and censor juandeagle's post? going to ban me next for calling you out like you did to the OP?

Neitee's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi, DriverisDead! I edited juandeagle's post according to the forum rules (inappropriate language), which you can find here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/966994-Forum-Rules.

I'm starting to get really pissed off at Ubisoft. If your not going to make a new game, then atleast sell the franchise. Remember GTA and Driver? They were rivals. We should seriously return the Driver Series to GT Interactive. I would even be okay with it being sold to Rockstar, although they were a rival to driver, atleast they put true care into their games.

This is extremely sad. :/

Originally Posted by Neitee Go to original post
    Hi, DriverisDead! I edited juandeagle's post according to the forum rules (inappropriate language), which you can find here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/966994-Forum-Rules.
    they have a right to swear with what ubisoft has done to the driver IP, your liberal muh feelings rules don't apply

Neitee's Avatar Community Manager
    DriverisDead, this is a Ubisoft forum. You can express your opinion but you have to respect the forum rules and use appropriate language.