UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there! To report a player that you think may be cheating, please file a Cheater Report. Be sure to include their Username, Time of Occurrence, and as much information as possible about what happened (a screenshot or video is great if you have it). The team will investigate from there. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hi there! To report a player that you think may be cheating, please file a Cheater Report. Be sure to include their Username, Time of Occurrence, and as much information as possible about what happened (a screenshot or video is great if you have it). The team will investigate from there. Hope this helps!
    That's funny because I've sent videos screen shots and proof of people cheating yet somehow in escape events in summit people using hyper cars off road can hit 172858 yards, if ur not gonna do nothing don't ******** the people, just be honest and tell them if u want to compete on this game you have to cheat too because the developers and those concerned are too lazy to give a **** because they are getting payed without putting in any extra work

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    T_J_Mitch: Hey there, T_J_Mitch, and thank you for that feedback. I can assure you that we take this feedback very seriously as we know that you not only took the time to reach out to us with detailed information to ensure that the issue gets investigated, but also because we want to do all we can to make sure the game is enjoyable to all who play it. With that said, please know that if you have any issues you can always reach out to a community staff member here on the Ubisoft Forums or you can even send me a private message directly with your report!