Could you let us complete the partial tracks before you totally abandoned The game?

It’s pretty clear the game has been completely abandoned the game (no events, tons of folks with broken midnight circuit, dead forum....]. Could you at least let us get the last bit of joy out of this game and let us complete the partial tracks we have? I mean most of the events it was nearly impossible to win the track and now we are left with partial tracks and never get a chance to compete them. Cmon man quit being so stingy....let us complete the partial tracks and then go ahead and completely abandoned the game. Man just let us complete the tracks....geesh. A lot of us have invested a lot of time and some money into this game and it’s still fun to play but let us complete the partial tracks before you ditch the game completely. Cmon man.... PLEASE!

HU_HeroZero's Avatar Member
    Yep, it is a brilliant idea.
    I have unfinished tracks, one of them has been missing just one map piece for a long time.

Agree. Please this

HU_HeroZero's Avatar Member
    I have more than 50M coins and 1k gems. I would happily pay this all for only one map piece what I have been missing for the track TipTop.
    Seriously.