🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

[ac: Rogue] naval fleet missions glitch/bug

XBOX 360

I have a major glitch/bug in the fleet missions . so when you complete all the 33 missions you will get the swords of altaïr.
    But when i send some ships away and i turn my console off. They will increase in hours.

example: i send one ship to louisiana that will take 18 minutes. and when i am go back to the game it says that it will take for 8-10 hours.

And also the ship icons are stuck so they move not.

P.S. i did the story over again but the problem appears every time. on a few missions it will take 72462728 hours. very frustrating -,-

So hopefully can someone help me with this problem. Must i re-install the game or?
     1 people found this helpful

Hours added to naval mission

I'm having the same problem - can't get past the barbados mission because the timer is continually at 79440 hours. Annoying that restarting the game doesn't resolve the problem.

Any advice welcome.

Originally Posted by TheGhostwolf13 Go to original post
    XBOX 360

I have a major glitch/bug in the fleet missions . so when you complete all the 33 missions you will get the swords of altaïr.
    But when i send some ships away and i turn my console off. They will increase in hours.

example: i send one ship to louisiana that will take 18 minutes. and when i am go back to the game it says that it will take for 8-10 hours.

And also the ship icons are stuck so they move not.

P.S. i did the story over again but the problem appears every time. on a few missions it will take 72462728 hours. very frustrating -,-

So hopefully can someone help me with this problem. Must i re-install the game or?
    I saw this answer in another site, i did it and the problem was fixed:

Is your time and date set correctly on your xbox 360? I had a similar problem and then noticed that my date and time were messed up. As soon as I fixed that, the naval campaigns have worked as they should.

thx 4 the help

Originally Posted by StickFix Go to original post
    I saw this answer in another site, i did it and the problem was fixed:

Is your time and date set correctly on your xbox 360? I had a similar problem and then noticed that my date and time were messed up. As soon as I fixed that, the naval campaigns have worked as they should.
    thx so much i changed it and now works because im ofline i change it every time icome on though but thx again