Since there hasn't been as much feedback as there were requests for a patcher, I'm assuming people aren't seeing it due to it being buried in a long thread. So, here it is:

vault_patcher v1.20 is out

Okay, I have a new (as of June 04) release version of the patcher. So far I have seen several successful patching and no complaints.

It is available on COBBS right now. There is also a page on the COBBS Wiki.

Remember, this is an unoffical patch. Neither Ubi nor Cyan support it. Remember to back up all important data. By using it you also agree to not hold myself, Ubi, or Cyan responsible for the outcome. However, feel free to express your happiness if you like the outcome.

If you have any problems with it, please feel free to send me a PM.

P.S. Moderators - If this post is redundant, please feel free to remove one or the other. I won't be offended! I'm just trying to get everyone who needs it to be aware of it.

(Originally posted here)

[This message was edited by maztec on Thu May 20 2004 at 08:00 PM.]

Since there hasn't been as much feedback as there were requests for a patcher, I'm assuming people aren't seeing it due to it being buried in a long thread. So, here it is:

vault_patcher v1.20 is out

Okay, I have a new (as of June 04) release version of the patcher. So far I have seen several successful patching and no complaints.

It is available on COBBS right now. There is also a page on the COBBS Wiki.

Remember, this is an unoffical patch. Neither Ubi nor Cyan support it. Remember to back up all important data. By using it you also agree to not hold myself, Ubi, or Cyan responsible for the outcome. However, feel free to express your happiness if you like the outcome.

If you have any problems with it, please feel free to send me a PM.

P.S. Moderators - If this post is redundant, please feel free to remove one or the other. I won't be offended! I'm just trying to get everyone who needs it to be aware of it.

(Originally posted here)

[This message was edited by maztec on Thu May 20 2004 at 08:00 PM.]

maztec's Avatar Senior Member
    I went ahead and stickied this and unstuck the other.

---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.

Has anyone at COBBS come up with a fix for the missing Relto tree bug?

My tree page is ON in my Relto book, but the tree is gone. If I toggle the page to OFF and link out, the page turns itself back ON automatically... and there is still NO tree.

The tree disappeared when I set my clock ahead a couple weeks - saw that the tree had grown - then set it back and the tree was completely gone.

It has to be due to some kind of disparity between the Vault file and the Relto sav file. I started another game with a different avatar, and the tree is NOT missing in that game.

I may be able to fix this problem in a similar manner. Check your Private Topics...

Kuhlade's Avatar Senior Member
    Has anyone been having a problem with their KI readings with flymode installed? I find I am one point off in certain areas when in regular mode, have noticed this while participating in a follow the leader KI game. I come up with a reading that no one else can get, not using flymode but it is installed. Could this be a slight corruption in the game?

Chloe on Achenar
    Miranda on Atrus

I am currently testing a new version which supports saves modified by The Path of the Shell expansion. If you hadn't used my patcher before loading your avatar into the new expansion and have once again found yourself without a link home and with a permanent starfield in your front yard, this new patcher should put everything right.

Deledrius
    Once again, you are the greatest!

Waiting, hanging on, not falling in...

Alright, I have a new version out! v1.2 is available at the Wiki page.

As always, this is not supported by Ubi or Cyan.