Best race to farm bucks?

what is the best race or mission for farming bucks?

those 1hour+ races, i got 60k buks from one hour race, and i didn't even have the bonus buck perk!

Theres a faction mission called Leaving LA, at level 50 it gives around 30k. It's a 30 checkpoint circuit spec race that takes 12-13 min.
    PvP is also a great place to earn money and experience.

There's a super easy mission in the midwest.
    It's a 44km race,you are alone and you only have to be careull to your health.About 15-20 minutes for 30k.
    There are shorter race,like the dry run in the west coast.It's a 22km race with circuit spec,so it last about 5 minutes an give 8k.
    The leaving LA mission is good too,but you have the risk of losing if you get distracted.

PVP is best money farm!
    there are races that takes less than 2 mins to complete and gives 16k
    PVP also is insanely good exp farm.

Originally Posted by BooLv Go to original post
    there are races that takes less than 2 mins to complete and gives 16k
    We search for the name of it

About 8k for an P2P race even if you come last.
    Maybe 6k, not sure actually.

pvp, and landmarks.

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    Do the fastest Faction race in the last zone. It's a solo race, without a timer, simply get from A to B, 13mi race, takes a few minutes and pays 8k, plus 200 Faction Points.

I use a faction race in New York (Fugitive 1h) for grinding money. It's a 100km race with Raid from New York to mexico border near LA. My personal best is currently 28 minutes, usually I land this with 30-33 minutes and get a nice 88k with each race. It's A to B, so no competition, only limit is 1h time limit in which time you have to complete it.