Steamroller52's Avatar Senior Member
    Seems like we waited forever for RATM since it was leaked, glad it's finally coming. Great job Team RS, I echo the thanks and admiration for the outstanding job you guys have done this past year.

JarredMcAdams's Avatar Ubisoft SF Game Designer
    Originally Posted by Steamroller52 Go to original post
    Seems like we waited forever for RATM since it was leaked, glad it's finally coming. Great job Team RS, I echo the thanks and admiration for the outstanding job you guys have done this past year.
    This should give you some sense of why we try so hard to keep a lid on our upcoming DLC schedule. Things can get bumped at the last minute, and the scheduling is never really final until things go live. I know it's frustrating knowing something you really, really want is in the pipeline, but not seeing it come out week after week after week. So if it wasn't clear already, that's why we don't announce stuff way in advance - there are just too many variable to know for sure.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    it also means there's 6 months of DLC in the pipeline.

rapplebee's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    Woot!!

Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    Not necessarily. It might just mean that sometimes for some reasons we have to shelve something for a while.

It could probably mean other things too.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    There wasn't. It was just a GIF to make you think there was. Because I like messing with your heads.

Tuesday should be interesting, he says, biting his tongue.
    Saying Tuesday should be interesting is far from biting your tongue. Must mean it's a six pack. I would love a six pack...and some Rage!

Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    Saying Tuesday should be interesting is far from biting your tongue. Must mean it's a six pack. I would love a six pack...and some Rage!
    Busted!!!

So, what was the funny story about the xbox RATM leak from earlier this year you said we had to wait to hear till after it released?

Nice, really hard to stop spending money on dlc,. Though BFMV, wasn't my thing so saved a week there. But this is an insta buy.Anyways thanks a ton for all your hard work and all the dlc, and looking to forwards to many more years of dlc. Well my wallet may not being looking forward to it, but I am.

Anyways really want to say thanks to Dan and the crew, I mean things like this clue thread, twitch streams, are things I look forward to all the time, but when I bought rocksmith, I mean these things are not included in the game nor did I ever expect them to be. You guys never had to do those things, but you did, for that you really have my thanks.

I also hope you get the rights to stream Rage next week. Looking forward to watching it, even though I can never watch it live. You really have some talent on your team from what I have seen anyways.

Its close to holidays, but not quite there yet, but still happy holidays, enjoy your time off. You guys deserve it. Then come back and pound us with dlc that will blow our mind.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JarredMcAdams Go to original post
    Busted!!!

Now I am not sure if we are getting a six pack of Rage against the Machine or RATM was to throw us off, and we are getting Kenny Rogers instead.