The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by OnicaBonica Go to original post
    And a massive sad face for the censorship of the whole 7 pack. I don't really care usually but Killing In The Name (which is the only track from the whole 7 pack I would have bought) is filled to the brim of F's and MF's and the frequent breaks in audio will be totally off putting IMO. I understand that the RS Team make do with the track (original or radio edit etc.) they are given but this time given the amount of profanity-laden tracks in the pack, I'm going to have to pass.
    I doubt anyone's gonna be upset if the guy who was maybe going to buy 1 song out of 7 just passes instead, but 2 things on the censorship:

1) if you watch the game track, the vocals are not butchered by the edits. Plus, Zach's style is pretty choppy anyway so it's hard to even tell where the words are missing unless you knew where they are and are listening pretty hard for them.
    2) both the guitar and bass tracks look damn-near impossible to play, so I doubt anyone's going to have much time to worry about the lyrics.

OnicaBonica's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    I doubt anyone's gonna be upset if the guy who was maybe going to buy 1 song out of 7 just passes instead, but 2 things on the censorship:

1) if you watch the game track, the vocals are not butchered by the edits. Plus, Zach's style is pretty choppy anyway so it's hard to even tell where the words are missing unless you knew where they are and are listening pretty hard for them.
    2) both the guitar and bass tracks look damn-near impossible to play, so I doubt anyone's going to have much time to worry about the lyrics.

Well I was just saying how I felt regarding the song/pack. Didn't expect my decision on not getting the song/pack to drive UbisoftSF into bankruptcy.

Could someone post the game track? Can't find it anywhere. It'll be much appreciated!

Also, I hate to be that kind of person but I'm not a guy.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I was just saying how I felt regarding the song/pack. Didn't expect my decision on not getting the song/pack to drive UbisoftSF into bankruptcy.

Could someone post the game track? Can't find it anywhere. It'll be much appreciated!

Rage Against the Machine Song Pack (I-II) – $15.99

• Rage Against The Machine I – $9.99
    • Rage Against The Machine II – $7.99

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure there'll be more official vids coming later today or tomorrow, but in the mean time they do play all 7 tracks (bass + lead) here --> http://www.twitch.tv/elisarockdoc/b/597277239 (Warning: contains adult language )

Ah, sorry to assume. In all the mega-hit talk I think I had your recent posts mixed together with the dlc praise/rant from as_uninvited the other day, but I think I have it sorted now.

OnicaBonica's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    I'm sure there'll be more official vids coming later today or tomorrow, but in the mean time they do play all 7 tracks (bass + lead) here --> http://www.twitch.tv/elisarockdoc/b/597277239 (Warning: contains adult language )

Ah, sorry to assume. In all the mega-hit talk I think I had your recent posts mixed together with the dlc praise/rant from as_uninvited the other day, but I think I have it sorted now.
    I really hate to be that person who is like 'we are women, hear us roar'.

Thanks, both of you for the help! Couldn't find them anywhere!

Dagreenskins's Avatar Banned
    Great pack of songs and fun to play on bass. I am still not sure why we did t get any songs from Battle for Los Angeles. Calm like a Bomb would have been a great song for bass players much better then Renegades of Funk.

solidwhitemike's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Dagreenskins Go to original post
    Great pack of songs and fun to play on bass. I am still not sure why we did t get any songs from Battle for Los Angeles. Calm like a Bomb would have been a great song for bass players much better then Renegades of Funk.
    Fingers crossed for a RATM pack 2 at some point in the future!