EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager

Latest Update to the AC Initiates Platform

Hello all,

After Friday's maintenance, there have been a few updates to the Initiates platform. This post will give you an idea of what has been worked on, as well as some Frequently Asked Questions that may still remain.

• The Initiates team have worked to optimize the platform's code to increase responsiveness with AC Legacy data.
    • AC Rogue synchronization has been enabled and data will be displayed in the XP Breakdown section. The corresponding collection item should unlock accordingly.
    • Assassin Style updates will be correctly displayed in the Event Feed.
    • Changes made to your username on Uplay, will now be effective on AC Initiates.
    • Avatar progression bars on Internet Explorer are now displayed correctly.
    • Various stabilization and optimization improvements.

How do I get my Assassin's Creed Unity data to show up on my Initiates profile?

Your AC Unity data should show up after you connect to your initiates profile in-game. You may have to accept the prompt to link your Initiates account again when you attempt to access this from the in-game menu. Your Legacy Data may take some time to show up.

What about the Initiates accomplishments?

Accomplishments are live and as such, players can earn experience points from these by playing Unity.

What is Assassin Style?

Assassin Style should now be working. Based on statistics we accumulate from ACU and from the daily drills (coming soon) you complete in ACU, you will be given an Assassin Style. You will be able to tailor your Assassin Style by completing specific Accomplishments or Daily Drills when they are available.

If you still do not have your expected Sync data, then please go to support.ubi.com and file a ticket about the issue you are having. Be sure to leave as much detail as you can concerning the issue. This includes your Uplay email and your Gamertag/ PSN id/ PC id.

For any other Initiates related questions, please post in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

I still don't have my Legacy data, and I contacted support- which solved absolutely nothing, the answer they gave me after an exchance of e-mails was, and I quote,

At this time we have no definite time on how long this is going to take

apologies for the inconvenience
    My legacy games (AC2, AC:Brotherhood, AC:Revelations, AC3 and AC Liberation HD) are still not synced on Initiates. In the Badges page it seems the game recognizes that I own every game, but it didn't sync my completion at all. However, according to Collection page, Initiates recognizes only ACIV, Freedom's Cry and Unity . When I go to "XP breakdown" the page lists only AC:Black Flag, Freedom's Cry and Unity. Black Flag and Unity are synced OK, but the data displayed on Freedom's Cry is incorrect. It claims I completed the story, but did only 10% sync, which is impossible; by completing the story itself the percentage should be a lot higher. I would also like to note that I 100% completed the game.

Chariflame's Avatar Member
    Thank you for all your hard work, Initiates team! All my Legacy data is looking good.

One question though - I understand that it's probably not the priority right now, but will experience/badges from the Beta and Alpha eventually be restored?

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm still not seeing anything new on my ACInitiates profile. I'm still missing game data and McFarlane figure purchases. I do have an open Support Ticket on the issue that contains my UPlay and PSN account names. Here's hoping you guys can get this all straightened out because I think it really adds to the world and enjoyment of the game. If there is anything I can do to help the process along please feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to discuss or try anything to get you more info.

dex3108's Avatar Senior Member
    After logging in on Chrome i get Log In page again, On IE i just get infinite loading after entering log in info.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Chariflame Go to original post
    Thank you for all your hard work, Initiates team! All my Legacy data is looking good.

One question though - I understand that it's probably not the priority right now, but will experience/badges from the Beta and Alpha eventually be restored?
    I believe they plan to add those in a future update. At present, they still show as "Coming Soon" on the site.

I too am having the same issues with legacy data not showing. Companion app is 3/4 the way done, no progression showing, 1/2 way thru Rogue, doesn't show that it is connected, Black flag multiplayer fully completed shows 70 exp, and brotherhood multiplayer fully completed shows nothing. Have an open ticket on this and will edit it later if you need me to.

I'm having zero luck too. No legacy data showing up, in fact no data at all shows up. It looks like this to me:

Er.

Sorry to say, but no, it's still not even kind of working, at least for me. I'm a huge supporter of you guys, and I really get that it takes time to get complex systems up and running, but you REALLY need to sort this stuff out. It's coming to the point where I'm just going to give up, and that's no good for anyone.

mine is exactly the same as what ur showing so if u find a way to get urs working please let me know