1. #1
    Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,016
    Peeeeeeeeee-yew. Still stinks.
    Maybe I've been lead to believe the p-47 could roll quickly and snap like a whip. Dam hollywood movies. I guess it aint so, cause I know UBI models the planes correctly.
    Wish it rolled like the movie I watched. Dam hollywood liars.

    well, back the hurricane!

    <center></script>P-47 Jug-whiner extrodanair
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you
    Sig limitations and bad roll rates rule






    Message Edited on 09/08/0304:02PM by Hawgdog
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,016
    Peeeeeeeeee-yew. Still stinks.
    Maybe I've been lead to believe the p-47 could roll quickly and snap like a whip. Dam hollywood movies. I guess it aint so, cause I know UBI models the planes correctly.
    Wish it rolled like the movie I watched. Dam hollywood liars.

    well, back the hurricane!

    <center></script>P-47 Jug-whiner extrodanair
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you
    Sig limitations and bad roll rates rule






    Message Edited on 09/08/0304:02PM by Hawgdog
    Share this post

  3. #3
    The d10 has a quite nice roll - and elevator response at high speeds is one of the best in the game.

    Share this post

  4. #4
    ehhh hemm Mr HawgDawg or can I call you Dawg for short?


    GET OVER 300 BEFORE YOU TRY AND ROLL YOU FNEB.....


    we thank you for your continued support.

    =======================================
    Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    =======================================
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,016
    Hunter82 wrote:
    - ehhh hemm Mr HawgDawg or can I call you Dawg for
    - short?
    -
    -
    - GET OVER 300 BEFORE YOU TRY AND ROLL YOU FNEB.....
    -


    Have you flown it? I was well over 300, upwards of 400. It rolled better at slower speeds. And you can call me by my first name, Mr. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

    I'll duel for it. I've been messing around offline, and we all know thats different. But the dora rolls like a fiend, and the P. 47 rolls like an IL2.
    No, I didnt make movies or write down speeds, weather conditions, or if different skins made any diff....it still sucks.....
    John Wayne said it best. "uh-huh"



    <center></script>The original HawgDog, dont be fooled by fneb imitations
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you




    Message Edited on 09/08/0305:21PM by Hawgdog
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I flew it last night as you were diddling around with your sound [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] High roll rate is much improved over 1.0 but maybe a tad slower than needed......you fix your sound yet?




    Hawgdog wrote:
    - Hunter82 wrote:
    -- ehhh hemm Mr HawgDawg or can I call you Dawg for
    -- short?
    --
    --
    -- GET OVER 300 BEFORE YOU TRY AND ROLL YOU FNEB.....
    --
    -
    -
    - Have you flown it? I was well over 300, upwards of
    - 400. It rolled better at slower speeds. And you can
    - call me by my first name, Mr. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    -
    - I'll duel for it. I've been messing around offline,
    - and we all know thats different. But the dora rolls
    - like a fiend, and the P. 47 rolls like an IL2.
    -
    - No, I didnt make movies or write down speeds,
    - weather conditions, or if different skins made any
    - diff....it still sucks.....
    - John Wayne said it best. "uh-huh"
    -
    -
    -
    -
    - <center></script>The original HawgDog, dont be
    - fooled by fneb imitations
    - Vulching can be a contact sport
    - When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you
    - <img
    - src="http://users.zoominternet.net/~cgatewood/asse
    - ts/images/sharkdog.gif">
    -
    -
    -
    - Message Edited on 09/08/03â 05:21PM by Hawgdog



    =======================================
    Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    =======================================
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I`ll try D27 later on tonight...

    =======================================
    Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    =======================================
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,016
    Hunter82 wrote:
    - I flew it last night as you were diddling around
    - with your sound High roll rate is much
    - improved over 1.0 but maybe a tad slower than
    - needed......you fix your sound yet?

    I didnt get the latest patch until this morning. The beta was a better roller than whatever is out now.

    sound is still fnebbed, even worse, echo all the time, making me nuts.
    mebbe fly tonight, server is good and strong, how many? 25,26 total? plenty of targets

    <center></script>The original HawgDog, dont be fooled by fneb imitations
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you




    <center></script>The original HawgDog, dont be fooled by fneb imitations
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,016
    cool graph, I have no idea what it means

    I used airstart, 25% fuel and kept high E for testing, always from 350-450
    It really rolls better under 300 from my half arsed count

    sigh..........

    <center></script>The original HawgDog, dont be fooled by fneb imitations
    Vulching can be a contact sport
    When you get to hell, tell 'em Hawgdog sent you
    Share this post

  10. #10
    had 27 people on for the most part all night last night.....not bad and stayed smooth....few more tweaks and it will be set
    Hawgdog wrote:
    -
    - Hunter82 wrote:
    -- I flew it last night as you were diddling around
    -- with your sound High roll rate is much
    -- improved over 1.0 but maybe a tad slower than
    -- needed......you fix your sound yet?
    -
    - I didnt get the latest patch until this morning. The
    - beta was a better roller than whatever is out now.
    -
    - sound is still fnebbed, even worse, echo all the
    - time, making me nuts.
    - mebbe fly tonight, server is good and strong, how
    - many? 25,26 total? plenty of targets


    =======================================
    Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
    ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
    Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
    Mudmovers </center>
    =======================================
    Share this post