Retaliation Trophy

So I have just about completed every trophy, but I have not been able to get ANY outpost retaliations done - I will sit at an outpost for 20 minutes and NOTHING. I have cleared every outpost and every bell tower - could this be why? Have I ruined my chance of having a retaliation party come after an outpost?

once you take out all the fortresses it stops the outposts from coming under attack.

If you've finished the game you could reset the outposts/fortresses through the options menu and capture one of them. As you're passing by the outpost it will come under attack, it's usually triggered when you're two hundred miles away from a conquered outpost.

Originally Posted by LukeLeopard Go to original post
    once you take out all the fortresses it stops the outposts from coming under attack.

If you've finished the game you could reset the outposts/fortresses through the options menu and capture one of them. As you're passing by the outpost it will come under attack, it's usually triggered when you're two hundred miles away from a conquered outpost.
    Ahh I didnt know I could reset those - I will give it a shot - thanks!

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by LukeLeopard Go to original post
    ^ This will help!