View Poll Results: What is your favourite IJN carrier, the one that you want to see in a next update?
For space reason

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Akagi

21 44.68%
  • Kaga

2 4.26%
  • Soryu-Hiryu

2 4.26%
  • Shokaku-Zuikaku

16 34.04%
  • Shinano

6 12.77%

Hi Zuiho,

My favourite IJN carrier is the Shoho. But then I might be biased, at present I am part of a team that is building a 1/48 scale model of her.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimTam27:
    Hi Zuiho,

My favourite IJN carrier is the Shoho. But then I might be biased, at present I am part of a team that is building a 1/48 scale model of her.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A 1/48 model of the Shoho? Beautiful! You will post some pics in internet after you complete the flat-top?

Depends on the battle.
    Like the Kaga (big air group) but slow.
    Akagi Nice all round.
    Shokaku-Zuikaku When used together.

Shinano slow small air group. would be nice I guess if there were other CVs to work along side.

which was the one that was based on the Yamota battle ship kee? They built it but it never saw action, it was sunk by a US submarine while on a shakedown cruise....

------------------------------

Alienware Aurora Extreme
    AMD64FX-51, 1 Gig RAM
    BFG nVIDIA 5950 256mb (56.72)
    2x36Gig Raptors (RAID 0)
    Audilogy 2 7.1
    XP Pro
    P8000/ TrackIR2
    ditched my Satiek X45
    4 CH Pro HOTAS and Pedals...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Voodoo__01:
    which was the one that was based on the Yamota battle ship kee? They built it but it never saw action, it was sunk by a US submarine while on a shakedown cruise....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She' s the Shinano and she was sunk by the sub USS Archerfish on 29 november 1944.

Hi Zuiho,

I will make sure to post photos of the 1/48 Shoho on the net when we are finished.
    There are already some WIP photos up but these show the model in a fairly early stage with a mock-up of the deck and minus all the side platforms.
    I will post the URL later.

For WIP pics of the 1/48 Shoho.

1/48 Shoho WIP Photos

Aztek_Eagle's Avatar Banned
    hope u dont have childrens near by