RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member

[SPOILERS] A Ratonhnhaké:ton detail from the Abstergo Employee Handbook

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I just got the Abstergo Entertainment Employee Handbook and I found a paragraph called "The Sad Lonely Death of Ratonhnhaké:ton” and says:

Spoiler:  Show
    "After his wife takes his children and leaves him forever, an aging murderer meditates over a lock of her blond hair and wonders where his life went so tragically wrong."

What do you make of this? the first parts of the book give you a ‘Templar’ look on all the Assassins making them all look like criminals while the likes of Rodrigo Borgia and Cesare along with Haytham and Robert De Sable are glorified and considered heroes who faced an ‘untimely’ death.

The book is really interesting, offering insights on letters that Arno sent to his deceased father to cope with losing him. An advice he got from Mr. De la Serre (Elise’s father) and it also talks about a new modern day Templar (before ‘you’ the new employee who’s reading the Employee Handbook) and there are some interesting info. here and there.

It’s big, beautifully designed and rich. You can order it here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/assa...=9781608874033

Discuss...

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, its been brought up in the "No Sequel plans for Connor" Thread.

In a way, I'm both sad but intrigued by this information.

Hopefully it comes together...

Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer Go to original post
    I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I just got the Abstergo Entertainment Employee Handbook and I found a paragraph called "The Sad Lonely Death of Ratonhnhaké:ton” and says:

"After his wife takes his children and leaves him forever, an aging murderer meditates over a lock of her blond hair and wonders where his life went so tragically wrong."

What do you make of this? the earlier parts of the book give you a ‘Templar’ look on all the Assassins making them all look like criminals while the likes of Rodrigo Borgia and Cesare along with Haytham and Robert De Sable are considered heroes who faced an ‘untimely’ death.

Discuss...
    Firstly I think spoiler warning on the posts would have been nice. I think Ubisoft might or might not plan something with Connor, maybe a Rogue DLC, a comic book or who and what knows. These snide references and teasers they put out(which is incredibly spiteful by the way) don't mean much coming from Abstergo aside from the usual high school bully joke.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Not surprised she left him.

This has made my day.

Thank you Rino!

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah Connor's pretty much a lost cause now, even the games writers themselves show contempt towards him...

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Even though I argued with many of his most dedicated fans a lot times because I thought all their pleas were reaching a point or exaggeration. This is just bad haha.

GoldenBoy9999's Avatar Senior Member
    I doubt this happens as bad as the book makes it sound. Abstergo always tries to distort how the Assassins really were. This sounds like too much pain for Connor after all he's been through.

Yeah sure let's discuss.

How your thread tile is one giant spoiler, sherlock.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Yeah sure let's discuss.

How your thread tile is one giant spoiler, sherlock.
    How is this a spoiler?

It doesnt say anywhere its a fact. I thought he was just going to come up with a theory but the title itself isnt a spoiler at all

xboxauditore's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't believe this mainly because it implies Connor had emotions.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►