🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Will Rocksmith 2014 be banned in Buffalo, NY?

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    No.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    No.
    You don't know the story of how Bon Jovi became Wanted Dead or Alive in Buffalo?

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    You don't know the story of how Bon Jovi became Wanted Dead or Alive in Buffalo?
    I don't, off to the interwebz for me

What time does this get released on PC? I'm pretty excited to play Wanted Dead or Alive

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    1 pm est

Wow, was not expecting Blaze of Glory (but was definitely hoping for it!!). I didn't think it would make it at all since it's so slide guitary. I'm liking that we're getting songs like these, especially since Blaze is going to have a pretty unique sound for the Rocksmith catalogue.

Wanted Dead or Alive and Blaze of Glory for me, I'm gonna need to get my cowboy hat out. Count me excited.

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Whoooooo! In my very personal opinion, this is the best pack since Iron Maiden! Five great songs from one of my favourite bands... would have loved the pack even more if it contained Always and Runaway, but the song choice is far from being disappointing.

@Dan Why don't you make a company short trip to europe and enjoy the wonderful Christmas Markets like this one in Germany:

And when you're here, you could visit the psn guys and hold some hand to make sure the pack actually appears on psn on time

good songs, thx RS for releasing good name-brand band hits, well done

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    I'm not one for the sportsball (I root for the Knicks, so that should tell you something right there), but when I saw Buffalo comments pop up on Facebook, I investigated, because I didn't know about it.

In March, the longtime owner of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson, passed away, and in his will, he specified that the team not be handed down to his family, but instead should be sold. This led to a few interested parties formally showing interest, one of which was a Toronto investor group, of which Jon Bon Jovi was the most public member.

Naturally, Bills fans publicly banned Bon Jovi music in an act of protest, fearful that his group might invest and move the team to Canada. (The terms of the sale would mean such a move could not happen until 2022 at the earliest.) Number of people upset enough to sign petitions, create t-shirts, and enforce public bans: Tens of thousands.

Number of people upset that the deceased owner said "Sell it, even if that means the team might move -- I'm dead so whatever happens, happens": Zero.

In early September, new owners were named, and the team will stay in Buffalo. (Which is a shame for New York, because having three teams further distracts the state from the comedy extravaganza that is the Jets.) Meanwhile, the day the deal was announced, Bon Jovi personally and graciously issued a statement of congratulations to the new owners.

Three months later, this is somehow relevant to what we're doing here and now.

If there is a boycott of Bon Jovi Rocksmith DLC in Buffalo, that would make them, officially, the most sore winners ever.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    I'm not one for the sportsball (I root for the Knicks, so that should tell you something right there), but when I saw Buffalo comments pop up on Facebook, I investigated, because I didn't know about it.

In March, the longtime owner of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson, passed away, and in his will, he specified that the team not be handed down to his family, but instead should be sold. This led to a few interested parties formally showing interest, one of which was a Toronto investor group, of which Jon Bon Jovi was the most public member.

Naturally, Bills fans publicly banned Bon Jovi music in an act of protest, fearful that his group might invest and move the team to Canada. (The terms of the sale would mean such a move could not happen until 2022 at the earliest.) Number of people upset enough to sign petitions, create t-shirts, and enforce public bans: Tens of thousands.

Number of people upset that the deceased owner said "Sell it, even if that means the team might move -- I'm dead so whatever happens, happens": Zero.

In early September, new owners were named, and the team will stay in Buffalo. (Which is a shame for New York, because having three teams further distracts the state from the comedy extravaganza that is the Jets.) Meanwhile, the day the deal was announced, Bon Jovi personally and graciously issued a statement of congratulations to the new owners.

Three months later, this is somehow relevant to what we're doing here and now.

If there is a boycott of Bon Jovi Rocksmith DLC in Buffalo, that would make them, officially, the most sore winners ever.