Twelve pictures, twelve songs?

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Bon Jovi definitely has 12 songs that would be really fun on guitar, but I feel they would have given more hype around it if they were going to release more than a traditional 3 or 5 pack..

I'd buy a 12 pack though if they did end up releasing that many

Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    Bon Jovi definitely has 12 songs that would be really fun on guitar, but I feel they would have given more hype around it if they were going to release more than a traditional 3 or 5 pack..

I'd buy a 12 pack though if they did end up releasing that many
    And that right there is the strongest evidence for why this won't be a 12-pack. Because they would probably want to announce that a little louder.

Holy *%$@! I am so excited! I never would have guessed a Bon Jovi pack was coming with all the internal strife within the band over the last year. This is so awesome!!! As soon as I found out it was Bon Jovi, I told the boss I wasn't coming into work next Tuesday lol. 3, 5,12 pack - it doesn't matter - insta-buy for me! Plus, the other half really likes Bon Jovi too! Thanks ubi!!!!!

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    I tried, Dan. I really did. But I never found the 12th image, and this is way beyond my graphics skills. I am amazed aggyro was able to do so quickly.
    Nice job sticking with it. I'm just glad Dan gave it to us on an educated guess despite never completely putting the picture together right.

I think aggyro kinda got lucky that the picture was so symmetrical. Didn't that person include the early images *and their flipped version* to create the initial rough sketch? I'm not sure the final product should have included both, and maybe that's why there are so many stray marks.

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    After listening to a sampling of their songs, I'm kinda surprised to note just how much Richie Sambora turns to the talk box effect for playing. I'll be curious to see how/if they emulate that effect for the game.

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AlloysiusGrunt Go to original post
    After listening to a sampling of their songs, I'm kinda surprised to note just how much Richie Sambora turns to the talk box effect for playing. I'll be curious to see how/if they emulate that effect for the game.
    They will likely use the Auto Wah effect as they did for Alice in Chains - Man in the Box.

Oh nice. I think I've requested these Bon Jovi songs: Have a Nice Day, Keep the Faith, Dry County.

If I had to guess these would be the songs in the pack:
    Runaway
    You Give Love A Bad Name
    Livin on a Prayer
    Bad Medicine
    It's My Life
    Have a Nice Day

Possible: Hey God, Lay Your Hands on Me, Wanted Dead or Alive.

Originally Posted by AchtungBeatles Go to original post
    Oh nice. I think I've requested these Bon Jovi songs: Have a Nice Day, Keep the Faith, Dry County.

If I had to guess these would be the songs in the pack:
    Runaway
    You Give Love A Bad Name
    Livin on a Prayer
    Bad Medicine
    It's My Life
    Have a Nice Day

Possible: Hey God, Lay Your Hands on Me, Wanted Dead or Alive.
    I think Wanted Dead or Alive is a lock. It's one of their most popular songs and has that amazing intro that everybody (or seems like everybody) wants to play.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    My guesses

You Give Love A Bad Name
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Livin' On A Prayer
    Bad Medicine
    Have A Nice Day