DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Katzachben Go to original post
    Dan - Can you tell us PS3 non Americans if we are going to get this pack on time....
    I do not know. I can only tell you the intended release date, and I can tell you that the files are regularly submitted by Studio SF on schedule. As I have explained many times before, there are other factors once the files are submitted, and we cannot control those factors. So a guarantee, I cannot give you, for any platform in any territory. We are currently missing some content on the EU PS Store and I do not know when that content will appear, and I do not know if there will be further delays in content release in your area.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Katzachben Go to original post
    Dan - Can you tell us PS3 non Americans if we are going to get this pack on time....
    I do not know. I can only tell you the intended release date, and I can tell you that the files are regularly submitted by Studio SF on schedule. As I have explained many times before, there are other factors once the files are submitted, and we cannot control those factors. So a guarantee, I cannot give you, for any platform in any territory. We are currently missing some content on the EU PS Store and I do not know when that content will appear, and I do not know if there will be further delays in content release in your area.

In response to Bon Jovi

1) I'm excited about Bon Jovi. I routinely watch some people complain about various packs and I realize that, as a bassist, this won't be the highlight of my learning experience, but it'll be fun as hell.

2) I've been meaning for a while to wave at Dan Amrich and let him know that I think he's doing a great job. So I am. <wave> Keep up the good work, guy.

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Captainoffun22 Go to original post
    Does anyone know when the riff repeater website will add the page about Bon Jovi?
    as soon as forest gets off his high horse & authors the thread

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RokDog007 Go to original post
    wonder if they include the song that put lavendar pant wearing Jon Bon on the map.....

One can hope!
    What is that guitar Richie plays?

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by infocat1 Go to original post
    One can hope!
    What is that guitar Richie plays?
    a custom Telecaster ....he plays many different makes & models
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Sambora

gonna have to get my gits with Tremolo's ready to go

VERY excited for this one. I really figured it would never happen. Bon Jovi was rumored to be one of the artists that had been promised their own plastic button game, so I figured they'd want the same from Rocksmith. I'm figuring Wanted Dead or Alive, You Give Love a Bad Name and Livin' On A Prayer... I'd love a 5 pack with Runaway (my favorite Bon Jovi song) and something off of New Jersey... This was probably my 4th most wanted artists behind Tom Petty, Def Leppard and Seether.

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Ami too late? I have the pieces together!!!

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    You give love a bad name
    wanted dead or alive
    living on a prayer
    blaze of glory
    And something off the later albums that nobody bought

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Bon Jovi has lots of great songs I really like . . . but this one is my favorite.

Odds are almost zero it will be included in the DL

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    I tried, Dan. I really did. But I never found the 12th image, and this is way beyond my graphics skills. I am amazed aggyro was able to do so quickly.