Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    What did I just say?

I didn't hear anything...

Does anyone know when the riff repeater website will add the page about Bon Jovi?

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    Megahits! And yes Bon Jovi is a top 40 requested band. Much like BFMV!
    As was Foo Fighters, and of course Hendrix. That's four from the top 40 right there. Megahits.

Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    Megahits! And yes Bon Jovi is a top 40 requested band. Much like BFMV!
    As was Foo Fighters, and of course Hendrix. That's four from the top 40 right there. Megahits.

I do hope someone will actually put all the puzzle pieces together, though.

I do hope someone will actually put all the puzzle pieces together, though.

Now I'm hoping that the fact there were a dozen pieces means it's a dozen pack...

Uncle Dead1y's Avatar Member
    Oh dammit. Ok, I'll be the first one to be unhappy with this. Oh well, maybe NEXT week there will be something to challenge me on bass... week 13 of dead easy basslines...getting bored. Playing session mode way more than song learning... yes, still plenty on guitar to challenge, but nothing on bass.

jluc1810's Avatar Member
    yet packs that are not available on the European PlayStation Store

Originally Posted by SpiderPochetron Go to original post
    yet packs that are not available on the European PlayStation Store
    Dan - Can you tell us PS3 non Americans if we are going to get this pack on time.... Please dont leave it till Wednesday to tell us you didnt realise they didnt get posted on the PS3 store. Your comments each week sound as though you are shocked and surprised that the DLC is missing.

The worst part of all this is getting us so super excited about new DLC and then being let down almost every single week. Still no packs for Creed, Tom Petty, Foo Fighters, BFMV and other missing single songs such as the Black Keys - Please dont have Bon Jovi added to this list as well.

Even my 8 year old told me not to bother as we wont get them before Christmas - if at all. (He gets more frustrated with missing Rocksmith DLC than missing out on Skylanders).

Originally Posted by Katzachben Go to original post
    Dan - Can you tell us PS3 non Americans if we are going to get this pack on time.... Please dont leave it till Wednesday to tell us you didnt realise they didnt get posted on the PS3 store. Your comments each week sound as though you are shocked and surprised that the DLC is missing.

The worst part of all this is getting us so super excited about new DLC and then being let down almost every single week. Still no packs for Creed, Tom Petty, Foo Fighters, BFMV and other missing single songs such as the Black Keys - Please dont have Bon Jovi added to this list as well.

Even my 8 year old told me not to bother as we wont get them before Christmas - if at all. (He gets more frustrated with missing Rocksmith DLC than missing out on Skylanders).
    Why aren't you guys raising hell with Sony instead of constantly hounding the one guy that is actually trying to help?

tjdrico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Captainoffun22 Go to original post
    what's the point of getting songs that are hard to get and making it a 3 pack
    Well, it might be that getting 3 is easier than getting 5... Or getting lesser-known songs is easier than the big hits.

I'm hoping for the three listed by SeattleSauve.