DLC for Rocksmith 2014 on PS4 - a lot missing?

Hello All,

I had Rocksmith 2014 on PS3 and like many spent money on buying a number of DLC for it.

I have now purchased Rocksmith 2014 for the PS4 and SOOOOO many of the DLC I purchased on the PS3 are missing, please can anyone advised me as to why? and if there are coming available soon?

It's annoying as most of the songs I wanted to play were the DLC ones I purchased

Steel_Nirvana's Avatar Senior Member
    There's a sticky thread that explains it all.

Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana Go to original post
    There's a sticky thread that explains it all.
    Can you link me to it, I'm new here not really sure of my way round, thank you

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    It's still a work in progress, but the US got almost all the remaining stuff this week. I'm checking to see what didn't become available yet and also to see what's up in the EU.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    It's still a work in progress, but the US got almost all the remaining stuff this week. I'm checking to see what didn't become available yet and also to see what's up in the EU.

Minky's Avatar Member
    The EU Playstation store currently has 66 add-ons for Rocksmith 2014 - this is the same as it was on the day of release.

There have been two more updates to the PS store since then and no further content has been added, is still says 66 add-ons.

The in game store is worse, showing only 32 songs, no packs and no expansions.

The content that is there does not appear to have been added in any particular order, some of it is quite old, some fairly recent.

Yes I have noticed no updates made to PS4 Europe at all since I got in on Launch personally think that sucks

I must have brought about 20 songs on DLC on PS3 and only 2 are on PS4

The_Lexx's Avatar Member

(Insert comical rant here).

Again - lets get this sorted guys. It's not hard!!!!

do we have to buy something in order to switch over already purchased DLC? how much does it cost?

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jordan9095 Go to original post
    do we have to buy something in order to switch over already purchased DLC? how much does it cost?
    There is no charge to transfer DLC from the Xbox 360 to Xbox One or PS3 to PS4.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...p-Xbox-One-FAQ