When will the dedicated server software for AEP be released?`Together with the fist AEPatch?

Will the following problems linked to the dedicated server be fixed:
    - non-functional searchlights
    - ghosts ships which were sunk beforce but can be seen as still floating by clients which joined later

When will the dedicated server software for AEP be released?`Together with the fist AEPatch?

Will the following problems linked to the dedicated server be fixed:
    - non-functional searchlights
    - ghosts ships which were sunk beforce but can be seen as still floating by clients which joined later

BUMP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kyzan:
    BUMP<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already answerd this question.

Soon after European release of AEP.
    There will be add-on with new planes and corrections that will be find for that time and dedicated server that will works with AEP and this free add-on with new planes.

Thanks a lot for you quick reply Mr Maddox.

All members of the FBOW ( www.fbow.de ) are eagerly looking forward for the fixes for the two bugs mentioned above.

*bump*

Otherwise, people will keep asking this again, and again.

Displacement through a Slab of Glass

Entering and exiting rays are displaced
    from each other, but parallel.

Refraction of Light

Excelent news!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kyzan:
    BUMP<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already answerd this question.

Soon after European release of AEP.
    There will be add-on with new planes and corrections that will be find for that time and dedicated server that will works with AEP and this free add-on with new planes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not wanting to sound ungrateful and because i happen to live in europe i dont even have AEP yet but will this other add on have the pits for the B-25 or is that still a long way off?
    thanks