Outfit Glitch

Is anyone else experiencing their Initiate Outfits being relocked? This happened with me and Connor. I tried going back to the chest that gave it to me but it wouldn't let me open it.

I posted a thread on this before and I got absolutely no feedback. I got over 200 views, but no replies. I didn't expect this community to be so unfriendly.

I had it happen to both my Connor and Ezio costumes. It's just another in a long list of glitches.

deskpe's Avatar Senior Member
    This happened to me with all the initiate outfits. For me i notice after i installed the patch.

I unlocked the chest with Connor's outfit in a co-op session but when I went back to single player the outfit was relocked and the chest gone

This has only happened so far with connors outfit. I am worried that as the chest has been opened on the save game that a retrospective fix for this will not be possible and we will have to wipe our save games and start again... perhaps an option to reset initiate oit fit chests should be added to the initiates page? that or allowing initiates to inform your game to enable if the specific chest = open in the save game? Cmon ubi you have foxed quite a bit and this is the one glaring issue that is still getting to me!