PS4 Invite Friend Co-Op Will Not Connect

Have been trying for the week since release to connect to friends directly for a co-op game, and we are never able to connect. There are no issues connecting to multiplayer, or for joining a public co-op game, or even opening my game for the public to join in co-op. The "invite player" co-op option just won't work at this time. This affects the Keys to Kyrat as well, effectively making them useless for playing with friends (the selling point on the menu screen). The latest patch is installed, NAT type 2 is in use, and there are no other issues encountered with the game.

Can you help Ubisoft? This is becoming very frustrating and stopping the complete enjoyment of what is otherwise a fine game.

I've been having the same problem, I cannot join my mates co-op. Keeps saying cannot connect, try again later.

same problem here!

The game is brilliant, but accepting or sending an invite from/to a friend I get an error message every time. When I start a public coop session it's always filled within seconds, so that seems to work, but not being able to play with my friends is really spoiling my enjoyment of what is otherwise a great game. Please fix this Ubi!!!

dvividy's Avatar Junior Member

same problem

İ have exact the same error. i can not connect to UPLAY to play online Campaign or CO-OP. FİX THİS UBİSOFT. !!!

Co/op Issues

Originally Posted by Ferbles Go to original post
    The game is brilliant, but accepting or sending an invite from/to a friend I get an error message every time. When I start a public coop session it's always filled within seconds, so that seems to work, but not being able to play with my friends is really spoiling my enjoyment of what is otherwise a great game. Please fix this Ubi!!!
    Same problem a week later but my problem is even more weird,i have a few friends but for some reason myself and my main online companion can not get into each others games but i can with another friend and he likewise.

We have done all the network checking and both have NAT type 2 and both the connection test run flawlessly and we all have fibre,but try as we might 2 of us can not get into each others co/op games regardless of who invites who.

Same problem. No networking issues. All relevant ports are open. Nat is type 2. Can connect to random public, but not a specific friend. Please fix this!!

Ditto on my ps4

Same here......just some kind of acknowledgement would be appropriate!!!!!!

Im also having this problem. Cannot connect with friends but can play random coop matches

Same issue on PS4.