Helix Rift Missions - Where are they?

I finished the game and when I go to the map there are no rift missions available. Am I missing something?

Chook1980's Avatar Member
    There should be one on the middle island then the rest open up

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Top of the map

Middle of the map

Bottom to the left.

Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Top of the map

Middle of the map

Bottom to the left.

Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better
    Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SithGorilla Go to original post
    Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.
    They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.
    I'll have to look again when I get home. I was playing this morning and they weren't there. Hopefully they will show up when I get back to it.

Chook1980's Avatar Member
    I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle

Originally Posted by Chook1980 Go to original post
    I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle
    I'm going to look again. When I looked this morning I couldn't find one.