1. #1

    Helix Rift Missions - Where are they?

    I finished the game and when I go to the map there are no rift missions available. Am I missing something?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Chook1980's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    30
    There should be one on the middle island then the rest open up
    Share this post

  3. #3
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,516
    Top of the map

    Middle of the map

    Bottom to the left.

    Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Top of the map

    Middle of the map

    Bottom to the left.

    Make sure your map is showing all Icons. Or filter it to missions so you can see better
    Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,516
    Originally Posted by SithGorilla Go to original post
    Ok. I did all that but not one is showing up. Like I said I finished the campaign and now I'm in free roam. That shouldn't matter should it? I'd hate to think I'd need to start a whole new campaign just to do these.
    They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    They show up on mine, I also finished the campaign. They show up as kind of spiky icons.
    I'll have to look again when I get home. I was playing this morning and they weren't there. Hopefully they will show up when I get back to it.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Chook1980's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    30
    I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Chook1980 Go to original post
    I had to do the first one to make the rest show up, first one was near the Sainte Chapelle
    I'm going to look again. When I looked this morning I couldn't find one.
    Share this post