How to connect Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag to Initiates?

I has been playing assassin creed unity for about two weeks.

My Initiate doesn't have enough xp to next level.

When i design to link my AC black flag to Initiate in order to make more xp ,

i found out i can't link to Initiate.

There are no button like AC unity which can directly connect to my Initiate account.

Please help!!!!!!!

(sorry for my bad grammer)

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by peter4119 Go to original post
    I has been playing assassin creed unity for about two weeks.

My Initiate doesn't have enough xp to next level.

When i design to link my AC black flag to Initiate in order to make more xp ,

i found out i can't link to Initiate.

There are no button like AC unity which can directly connect to my Initiate account.

Please help!!!!!!!

(sorry for my bad grammer)
    Hi,

you just need to sign into Uplay in the game - Initiates - uses Uplay to know what games you have played

When I start the game, it starts the UPLAY client. I've tried starting from the desktop icon. I've tried starting from within uplay. I've tried signing out of uplay and signing back in. I've tried opening initiates in a browser and then starting a game. I've tried starting a game and then opening a browser and signing into initiates. I've tried clicking on initiates in-game and signing into it. Nothing has worked. I have AC3, AC Liberation, AC4 and Freedom Cry and now ACU. Currently, only ACU is recognized by initiates even though all of the games show up in my uplay account together and my uplay account shows my progress, actions and rewards for each.

Something is wrong with initiates.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi,

you just need to sign into Uplay in the game - Initiates - uses Uplay to know what games you have played

Thank you for your advice.

But the problem is my AC black flag alreadly sign into uplay, it still didn't link to Initiates .

When i log into Initiates , it only showed i have brought AC unity but not AC black flag.

Now i check Initiates , i found that i couldn't log in to Initiates

Originally Posted by similarly Go to original post
    When I start the game, it starts the UPLAY client. I've tried starting from the desktop icon. I've tried starting from within uplay. I've tried signing out of uplay and signing back in. I've tried opening initiates in a browser and then starting a game. I've tried starting a game and then opening a browser and signing into initiates. I've tried clicking on initiates in-game and signing into it. Nothing has worked. I have AC3, AC Liberation, AC4 and Freedom Cry and now ACU. Currently, only ACU is recognized by initiates even though all of the games show up in my uplay account together and my uplay account shows my progress, actions and rewards for each.

Something is wrong with initiates.
    Me Too

Originally Posted by stevvie69 Go to original post
    Me Too
    Me either.

The problem is now i can't even log in to Initiates .

YazX_'s Avatar Volunteer MOD
    Originally Posted by peter4119 Go to original post
    Me either.

The problem is now i can't even log in to Initiates .
    mmm, its working fine here but still not syncing previous games other than AC4, i believe they are still working on legacy games syncing , however, have you tried to clear cookies and history for ACInitiates website or tried another browser?