So... Just spent 2 straight hours throwing money pouches on the ground :D

Now that AC Initiates Accomplishments are up and running, I noticed one that requires you to throw 500 money pouches on the ground, total, to get all three tiers of the accomplishment .... I also noticed that I had only thrown 20 (exactly enough for the in-game achievement).

Now, money pouches are on a 15-second delay. I understand why this is, which is primarily because of the 'Money Pouch Blend', which gives you a temporary blend spot for 15 seconds. Unfortunately, that makes throwing nearly 500 pouches on the street take quite a while ... almost 2 hours, in fact.

The plus side is that I gained nearly 30,000 Creed Points from all the blending

Anyway, nothing overly special ... just something I felt like writing about ... now, on to the other initiate accomplishments :P

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Thx for sharing

Lol

If i ever get to a point where i spend so much time doing something so boring in acu it means its time to move on to another game...

Hah nice idea to widdle away the hours.

money is boring ...

HA!

I found this post google searching for "quickly throw 500 money pouches" ...

So your strategy for money pouches is what I did for the stun grenades and the cherry bombs.

I got really good and quick at spamming "F" on the keyboard to throw the bombs, until they were out, and then since I was standing right next to the shop keeper, I just pressed "E" until the shop opened up, then "F" until it asked if I want to refill all, then pressed "ENTER" three times to accept, then "ESC" to go back to the game, then repeated the process. The cherry bombs and stun grenades together took maybe 40 minutes.

Sure wish there was a quicker way to do the money pouches, but the creed points sounds enticing!

Wow, totally forgot about this post. This was pre-patch-3 though. Since patch 3 made ACU unplayable for me, when it otherwise worked fine ... meh. I get paid in about 3 hours, after that im off to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Ubisoft has been a failure from launch, up until now. On a stealth/action game such as Assassin's Creed, where there simply isn't enough content to keep me entertained for 4 months while they finally make this game anything more than the complete garbage they released it as, I just don't have the patience (or a REASON, for that matter) to keep waiting on them. They've killed my favorite franchise with their greed, it's a terribly disappointing day for me ... :c