UbiJustin's Avatar Community Developer

Update on AC Initiates and Frequently Asked Questions

Hello all,After Thursday's maintenance, w identified the issue that was affecting Legacy Data (your previously played games' stats) from syncing with your account. While the maintenance was crucial in implementing fixes for this issue, we had to apply an additional fix on Thursday to address this further. We will break down exactly what this means for you below.

Why do I still not see my Legacy Data? The previous issue with Legacy Sync data on Initiates should now have been solved. Now, once you connect to Initiates either via the console browser, or directly via the website, the system begins fetching your data.In the case of Unity data, it is able to pull this almost instantly, so you won’t have to wait long to see this reflected on your profile.

For Legacy Sync data, this can take a little longer. This is based on the way the data is fetched through the stats gateway. In some cases, players may have to wait a few days to see their Legacy data reflected on their profile. Also, as this process is done one game at a time, please ensure that you wait to see all the Legacy data you are expecting updated on your profile.

If after 4 days, you still do not have your expected Sync data, then please go to support.ubi.com and file a ticket about the issue you are having. Be sure to leave as much detail as you can concerning the issue. This includes your Uplay email and your Gamertag/ PSN id/ PC id.

Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    Thank you all for the feedback. Johkr and I are ensuring these get passed on to the Initiates team as necessary.However, we absolutely need those of you having issues to open/ file a ticket with Ubisoft Support. That is way more effective than solely posting here.So if you haven't already, please go to support.ubi.com and file a ticket about the issue you are having. Be sure to leave as much detail as you can concerning the issue.
    How do I get my Assassin's Creed Unity data to show up on my Initiates profile?Your AC Unity data should show up after you connect to your initiates profile in-game. You may have to accept the prompt to link your Initiates account again when you attempt to access this from the in-game menu. Your Legacy Data may take some time to show up.

Why does my level only show Level 1?You may experience that your Initiates level is only level 1. Please follow the instructions above to ensure your Uplay account is connected to your Initiates to populate your game data from Unity. As mentioned earlier, it may not populate your previous games' data until the fix tonight.

Why does my level only show Level 3?You may experience that your Initiates level is only showing level 3 from your AC Unity data. You can increase this through the Initiates Accomplishments.

I don't have AC Unity. What do I do? If you do not have Unity, still proceed to http://acinitiates.com/ and be sure to login. But please note, it may take some time for your data to show up.

Why do I see some of my legacy data but not all? All of the data related to your progress and completion of previous games' stories is retrieved from Uplay. If Uplay is working, but the stats gateway is not, you may only get experience points for story completion. We resolved an issue with the stats gateway, but it may take some time to populate your stats.

What about the Initiates accomplishments?Accomplishments are live and as such, players can earn experience points from these by playing Unity.

What is Assassin Style?Assassin Style should now be working. Based on statistics we accumulate from ACU and from the daily drills (coming soon) you complete in ACU, you will be given an Assassin Style. You will be able to tailor your Assassin Style by completing specific Accomplishments or Daily Drills when they are available.

@UbiJohkr, will we have to log into previous games again, or just Unity to kick off the sync? Thank you for the detailed update!

Good news is that I see the main page on my Chromebook now with the default user-agent. Had to use a User-Agent switcher before to emulate Chrome on Windows.

Originally Posted by stetsonaw Go to original post
    @UbiJohkr, will we have to log into previous games again, or just Unity to kick off the sync? Thank you for the detailed update!
    Just Unity.

Thanks for the update, was curious as to how it will work.

Still have the same issue though, that whilst via both my Xbox and PSN accounts being linked to Uplay, Initiates is only registering data from Unity right now. When will it refresh, is there something we can do to push it along?

Thanks

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    There is an issue with the stats gateway at present. As such legacy data still can't be synced properly. When it is operational, Initiates will automatically pull the data to your profile.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    There is an issue with the stats gateway at present. As such legacy data still can't be synced properly. When it is operational, Initiates will automatically pull the data to your profile.

Nice, looking forward to this evening. Or tomorrow, seeing as it is evening for me now. Just a question, will the fix go quickly, or require a short/long maintenance?

Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    Thank you most kindly sir. To be honest, my only issues with Unity is currently with none of the online features working for my account at the moment, like i have no connection as all I get is instant error message whenever trying to access anything online, My Club, Inviting friends to play co-op....very annoying, thread in support awaiting answer.

Loving the AC Initiates side to AC now, looking forward to seeing what my legacy adds up to

Mine still doesn't work. I've tried accessing Uplay from AC2 and Brotherhood, but it's still not updating.

I haven't opened up my PS4 to see if Initiates synced yet, but when I open the website, it still does not show that I played the previous games, even though I played and beat every one of them except for Liberations, and on my UPlay account, it shows that I own and beat all the games...

Originally Posted by omargh3 Go to original post
    I haven't opened up my PS4 to see if Initiates synced yet, but when I open the website, it still does not show that I played the previous games, even though I played and beat every one of them except for Liberations, and on my UPlay account, it shows that I own and beat all the games...
    As stated above:

How do I get my Assassin's Creed Unity data to show up on my Initiates profile?

Your AC Unity data should show up after you connect to your initiates profile in-game. You may have to accept the prompt to link your Initiates account again when you attempt to access this from the in-game menu.