AC Initiates reset

What on earth happened?
    My level games and everything else was reset on AC Initiates, I can't even "link" my games to initiates to retreive everything...
    How will this impact my game after unlocking some Initiates chests?

Originally Posted by NightmareGK13 Go to original post
    What on earth happened?
    My level games and everything else was reset on AC Initiates, I can't even "link" my games to initiates to retreive everything...
    same here, with the app and iniates.....

What on earth happened?
    Same here. But even before the "reset" not 100% of my game data was there anyways. I know it was around last year though. I wouldn't worry too much, they're in the process of trying to get things up and running. We have to be patient and wait. They said it a couple times that all stats, exp., etc. are still there.

Originally Posted by Ziggler_87 Go to original post
    same here, with the app and iniates.....
    with the app as well??? I'm not even going to start mine so I don't throw my phone against the wall xD

@Green_Reaper

Ok so long as they have all data and everything else it's fine by me

more worried about the ACU.exe crash fix... was just a bit shocked seeing this.

My stuff reset as well

Ubisoft is rapidly loosing my faith. they are starting to hold to the moniker of the next "EA" I was a level 11 in initiates and now everything was reset to 1. I am not a very happy person right now about that. I am a die hard fan of the AC series, and they are killing it with these careless moves.

Same here!
    I have been with the Initiates from the early days 2012 and was at level 13 (played all single player games at> 95-99 % sync.
    Today when I met a initiates chest in Paris I was suddenly connected as a newbie level 1!
    WTF???
    This is a game and only for fun; however it is frustrating to Loose achievements build up sinceAC3.
    Please Ubisoft, solve this!!!

Dag_B's Avatar Senior Member
    See here:

Update on AC Initiates and Frequently Asked Questions | Forums

They need to apply another fix before it will (hopefully) work.

Sames. Just yesterday I was level 21 and now I'm down to 9. Initiates isn't even recognizing my 100% of AC2.

what the fudge... game synched just to my unity game... this better be a joke -_-

acinitiates

What on earth happened?
    same thing for me. it doesn't link with my ps3 and pc. I don't have my xp relink to ac initiates. i clic on bottom to left ac initiates. and nothing happen