🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

AC Rogue prosperity reward missing?

Hi
    I just collected all of the prosperity awards - or so I thought. The progress tracker shows me that I really do have all 50 rewards, but in my inventory the counter is stuck on 49. So no prosperity award X for me

I went thru every location in the progress tracker and it too had all the prosperity award checked. I even counted them twice. Got 50.

A bug maybe?

Same problem for me too, 49/50. I'm wondering if maybe there's an uncharted one not showing up on the map or something, there's been a few viking swords etc that didn't show up after synchronising or taking over forts.

Same here... please do something, Ubisoft !

Update:
    I sended this bug to the customer service in 11/21 and they replied and are working on it. But the last I heard from them was 12/9

Originally Posted by KAG1979 Go to original post
    Update:
    I sended this bug to the customer service in 11/21 and they replied and are working on it. But the last I heard from them was 12/9
    Thank you very much for this post!

I hope they fix it soon :I

Another update:
    They send me directions to delete anything related to Rogue from my HDD, not including Saved games. I went to my memory section and deleted Rogue and Rogue update/patch (I did not delete my saved games). Did not work. Then they asked me to do the same and disconnect my internet so that the game wouldn't install the new patch when I start the game again. (again I left the Saved games alone) This didn't help either.
    The last message I got was january 18. They are still looking into this and trying to fix the problem.

Still nothing????

Originally Posted by KAG1979 Go to original post
    Another update:
    They send me directions to delete anything related to Rogue from my HDD, not including Saved games. I went to my memory section and deleted Rogue and Rogue update/patch (I did not delete my saved games). Did not work. Then they asked me to do the same and disconnect my internet so that the game wouldn't install the new patch when I start the game again. (again I left the Saved games alone) This didn't help either.
    The last message I got was january 18. They are still looking into this and trying to fix the problem.
    Any news about this ?