Originally Posted by Patu Go to original post
    Right now? What is stopping you?
    Black bars stopping me. I feel not comfortable.

@ up me too

Same problem

Hello guys !
    I have the same problem.
    I bought the game the first day it has been gold.
    I tried playing in 16:10 and the result was horrible : 16:10 but compress in 16:9 with huge black bars at the top and at the bottom.
    So, when I ask 16:10, I can't play because the screen is little, seems having not good scale.

And when I ask 16:9, I lose the black bars but the screens are horrible : all is blurred, hazy.

So, I think the good way will be only losing black bars and the 16:10 mixed in 16:9 really established at the good scale.

I haven't played Far Cry 4 since SIX MONTHS because I thought Ubi Soft would do something during time and with the HUGE surprise, I try playing this afternoon, and what I discover, I can't play my game ! Nothing was done.

Well, I have found my way with the forum on Steam :
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/29811...4612147893/#p4

You must run where you are in-game the programm FC4_BlackBars_fix.EXE

So, with black bars, it is difficult entering in the game.
    So, without black bars, I play Far Cry 4 with huge effects like Far Cry 3. It seems really fun.

Bye !

PS : Evil Within was also with black bars and when they minimize them, it becomes terrific and impressive game.

The black bars suck but you really can't say that they are "huge". At 1920x1200 (versus 1920x1080) they are 120 pixels total, 60 top and 60 bottom. Not a big deal really.

Bought game today...ridiculous

Dang. Do you really have to look up if the game runs on such monitor versions nowadays before buynig a game? I cannot believe that this game got no support for 5:4 and 16:10. dafuqqqq ?!?!?!?!??? Will this ever be adressed? If I had known this, I never would have bought this game -.-

Ubisoft lost another purchase....

No 16:10 support? In 2015? Your loss....
     1 people found this helpful