Patch 1.4.0 was just released and fixes the main problem I was having when mapping mouse buttons to walk controls. Bearing in mind that I haven't played very far into the game yet because of the previous problem, I have noticed a couple more minor things...

1) You cannot pitch and steer the hang glider up with any key.

2) When you are using the camera, the default control to zoom in is the [mouse wheel] and it is also used to zoom out too. If you remap the camera zoom to any other key then you cannot zoom out.

3) If you remap any of the the Buzzer controls then your Walk controls will change too. They are not independent (I don't know if they are supposed to be).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyway I'm going to go back and play the game from the beginning and get completely immersed in it this time!

Originally Posted by ulxx_ Go to original post
    Patch 1.4.0 was just released and fixes the main problem I was having with it. Bearing in mind that I haven't played very far into the game yet because of the previous problem, I have noticed a couple more minor things...

2) When you are using the camera, the default control to zoom in is the [mouse wheel] and it is also used to zoom out too. If you remap the camera zoom to any other key then you cannot zoom out.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyway I'm going to go back and play the game from the beginning and get completely immersed in it this time!
    I can confirm that patch 1.4 fixed my key binding issue as it relates to "on foot" I was able to remap my right mouse button to move forward and "W" to move backwards. driving works as well with these bindings in cars and trucks. I have not tested a buzzer or hang glider yet but I will test this tonight and add my results in this post. I do not remap my zoom wheel to anything but I will test that as well and post my results. Far cry 3 had very similar key binding issues that were fixed in a later patch. fortunately Ubisoft has acknowledged there are key binding issues for PC players and are working to get them fixed.

Originally Posted by ulxx_ Go to original post
    Patch 1.4.0 was just released and fixes the main problem I was having when mapping mouse buttons to walk controls. Bearing in mind that I haven't played very far into the game yet because of the previous problem, I have noticed a couple more minor things...

3) If you remap any of the the Buzzer controls then your Walk controls will change too. They are not independent (I don't know if they are supposed to be).

Yes, I posted here re: no pitch up control for the hang glider. I assume that wingsuit is also broken? I am not playing this game because I am waiting for the official nvidia drivers that will fix the sli issues (currently collaborated on between ubi/nvidia).

Here is my post on the "up" pitch key binding issue.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ult?p=10376719

Climbing ropes

Ok, the key problem is solved, only didn't passed the rope in the beginning.
    I did some settings on the gamepad section. (Don't have an gamepad).
    And suprisingly that solved my problem of climbing ropes.

I have some screenshots what I did to get it to work.

P.s. sorry for the language in the pictures, don't know how to set the game to English.
    Aan = On
    Uit = Off
    HANDMATIG = Manual
    KLASSIEK = Classic

I have a problem that probably relates to this.

I want to use a gamepad that is bound to keys and use it alongside my mouse. However currently unlike Far Cry 3 there is no way to disable the gamepad. It automatically detects gamepads no matter what and automatically applies controls bound to their buttons. Due to all the different gamepads and their button arrangements the layout of some of these is ridiculous. You could even use this gamepad option in Watch_dogs with no problem.

Also as stated in this patch the key binding for walking, driving and flying are all the same, meaning if you change a key on one it changes on another. Complete amateur hour IMO, I thought it was recognised this was a stupid thing to do years ago.

I'm hoping some Ubisoft person sees this and it gets fixed otherwise Far Cry 4 is going to quite frustrating for me

Originally Posted by Bobaslaw Go to original post
    Yes, I posted here re: no pitch up control for the hang glider. I assume that wingsuit is also broken? I am not playing this game because I am waiting for the official nvidia drivers that will fix the sli issues (currently collaborated on between ubi/nvidia).

Here is my post on the "up" pitch key binding issue.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ult?p=10376719

Patch 1.5 did not fix the pitch up issue with the hang glider and wing suit. I get the same behavior as in patch 1.4.

Wireless mouse L/R buttons not working after Patch

Have a logitech wireless mouse, L/R button not working now?

Patch 1.6 did not fix the pitch up issue with the hang glider and wing suit. I get the same behavior since nov 18.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234