Altair's sword missing? AC Rogue

just finished all 33 naval campaign missions which are suppose to reveal a location in the north atlantic for it...annnnnnd nothing. a bug? am i missing something? its the last thing i need to have everything so this is rather annoying.

It is located at Anticosti, at the docks. Inside your Templar HQ (Main one in New York) you will have a painting on the mantle where your weapons/outfit is located, the painting is marked with an X in the exact spot the sword and dagger is buried. You might have missed the pop up saying you have unlocked a special reward, mentioning look at the painting to find it.

ah! much appreciated.

Hern_the_Hunter's Avatar Member
    That painting is as useful as a kick in the head. I think that interaction with the painting providing co-ordinates would have been better. The same applies to the English Percussion Pistols. I still have to find them!

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    The pistols are right by the Viewpoint in Sleepy Hollow (River Valley).

HDinHB's Avatar Senior Member
    I still haven't found Altaïr's sword in Unity...must be a bug.

Same problem

Im having the same problem, I completed the naval campaign and I got no popup for the swords. I also checked the templar hq for the painting and checked anticosti where you should dig up the swords and there was nothing at ethier place.